Today is my 28th Birthday and...

herman818

Banned
I have absolutely nothing planned except to go to the gym. I am so bored and I started a twitter account but I don't know how to use it. LOL.

just be thankful the Good Lord saw you through the year and blessed you with another one.

happy on your birthday

Thanks guys. My gf got a weekend in San Diego lined up for me this weekend. I'm just chilling at home listen Mason and Ireland talk about last nightsLakers game. Birthdays have become just another day now. I am just thankful I have made it this far.

I have absolutely nothing planned except to go to the gym. I am so bored and I started a twitter account but I don't know how to use it. LOL.
life at 28?
eek.gif

HBD
8c336d3919038cb35eafea494dd5b73bafd40646.gif

Make sure you put up 61 at your gym like Shaq did on his birthday a few years back
ee7167138054e943b70624ce7774d9a7fab96892.gif

I feel you, if its that you dont see the need to do anything special.

My birthdays dont seem that special to me, its just a regular day. People dont understand why I dont want to throw a party or nothing, but I couldnt care less.

"Well, birthdays are merely symbolic of how another year has gone by and how little we've grown. No matter how desperate we are that someday a betterself will emerge, with each flicker of the candles on the cake, we know it's not to be; that for the rest of our sad, wretched pathetic lives, this is whowe are to the bitter end. Inevitably irrevocably; happy birthday? No such thing."

Seinfeld said it best

HBD to ya

It turn 28 in June. I feel you man...not the same as it used to be. After my 25th, every birthday after has been pretty stale and everyone says that the lastgood birthday you'll get is at age 30.

But I am going sky diving in June....just to check that off of the things that I want to do before I die.

And happy birthday.

Back
Top Bottom