Today marks a decade on NT for me! Who else tenured or better? Vol: Roll call for the elderly

Officially 05, but lurked prior
Remember when NT used to have a daily post limit? Some people need that :lol:

I just hit 10 years in July or August too! Lurked for like 3 years before joining. Picked up my slang, and the use of memes, and emojis from this site before it was popular. Well actually anything viral would hit this first because Twitter wasn't around. Miss those days :pimp:

10 years last year.

I don’t know why my join date says 08.
But still have the date to show it.

Been here since 6th grade.
I turned 30 in June.
Completely insane when I think about it all :lol:
Even though I barley post, I don’t see myself ever not checking this site.

Of course remembering post limits, waiting 30secs before being able to post again. All of us lurked for a bit. And you’re right this was twitter before twitter practically.

My brother is a bigger OG than me. I recall at the last summit when Nelson told us how he started NT, he was on that email list I’m pretty sure. He just lurks now

commenting to see when i started. I use to lurk way before I joined. Back then when I use to stay strictly in the Tmac vs Kobe thread.

Damn I been here too long.

Found NT after looking up release dates for J’s. Been here since Christmas ‘03

'04 right here.

Don't think I've ever met an NTer in real life :lol:.

Oh wait, I think I bought some shoes from 160 back in the day. And my OG 13s from another cat.

Down for a TNYK summit though.

I remember I found NT looking for the release date for these.

D503A191-7473-41C5-971D-559C6EA75713.jpeg

Lol same shoe I was looking for.
Can’t believe I’m still here :lol:

Class of '02 ... Lurked since forever and a day when I was searching for them 12's and ended up buying two pairs on this "shoe website" ... Still have those 12s in my garage too ...

I would love to somehow search the content from back then ... And would be even better to somehow resurrect the HT lulz ... Mods would be HEATED trying to police NT and getting the link to talk that **** at HT lol ...

03 Till infinity
Who remembers when sons FLAMED Wale?
Wish I could see that old thread. Straight Gold smh lol.

Lurked since 01
Came for sneaker releases.
Stayed for the music thread
Created an account to right the wrong in that thread.
Then found out about general and been stuck ever since.

Back
Top Bottom