Todd McShay's 1st Mock 2010 NFL Draft

just keep in mind when reading this Mock draft, Todd McShay said this before the 2008 NFL draft

"DeSean Jackson's speed doesnt translate on the field in the game film that I watched ...."

d2b159ec47ae09cda4abcb42c2d555ae2000303.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

just keep in mind when reading this Mock draft, Todd McShay said this before the 2008 NFL draft

"DeSean Jackson's speed doesnt translate on the field in the game film that I watched ...."

d2b159ec47ae09cda4abcb42c2d555ae2000303.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

this is the same McShay that said that 6'5 Andre Woodson had height concerns

Lackluster draft for QB's again.

We better take an offensive tackle or running back. No way we can screw this up.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Don't ever compare Michael Crabtree to Eric Berry as prospects. EB's on field performance the last three years is all you need. He's one of the best safety prospects coming into the draft in the last decade, if not the best. Even if he gets into some trouble, he won't fall (unless it's SERIOUS). He is the surest pick in the draft right with Suh.

Crabbs' speed, quickness, character, lack of playing in a real offense, etc. etc. is why he fell/was questioned. Dude is not a truly ELITE prospect (never was).

Only chance you have at getting EB is if you package those 2 picks.
EB is all Crabtree was. Crabtree was rated as the #1 player by some scouts coming out of last yrs draft. No one thought crabtree would fall to10 last yr

I hope CAR tanks (schedule looks good) so the niners get a top 6 pick and some how land berry and haden or berry and a OL.

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

Don't ever compare Michael Crabtree to Eric Berry as prospects. EB's on field performance the last three years is all you need. He's one of the best safety prospects coming into the draft in the last decade, if not the best. Even if he gets into some trouble, he won't fall (unless it's SERIOUS). He is the surest pick in the draft right with Suh.

Crabbs' speed, quickness, character, lack of playing in a real offense, etc. etc. is why he fell/was questioned. Dude is not a truly ELITE prospect (never was).

EB is all Crabtree was. Crabtree was rated as the #1 player by some scouts coming out of last yrs draft. No one thought crabtree would fall to 10 last yr
please stop talking.

there is no comparison between EB & Crabby as prospects, none whatsoever.

Crabby had plenty of questions coming out of his junior year about his speed, ability to get off the jam, route running, maturity, & his personality.

So far, there have been 0 questions about EB, but there is still time left.

the only reason he would even dorp out of the top 5 is because teams are hesitant to draft a S in the top 5-10

U better believe Noel is coming outthis yr.

jsut wait til he drops this 250 on the Noles and goes out in style

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Noel Devine will go first round or early second ill put cash on it
Is he even coming out this year?
Supposedly, yes.

And I wouldn't be so quick to put cash on him being a 1st round pick if I was you...

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Noel got mouths to feed...he woulda declared as a soph. in HS if he could have...
Word. His draft stock would have been higher as well.
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Best HS highlight tape I think I've ever seen.

Well then, Noel is gonna show the %$%% out too.

He small, but that lil' bastard is scrooooong.

Not sure about him going 1st round. I think he definitely has a chance to go 2nd round though. Eventhough he is small.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Well then, Noel is gonna show the %$%% out too.

He small, but that lil' bastard is scrooooong.

Not sure about him going 1st round. I think he definitely has a chance to go 2nd round though. Eventhough he is small.
he'll probably go late second, early third.

once cats see him combine stats he should increase his stock by a bit

That's just false... he had monster statistics, size, and catches when it counted most. Kiper had him going as high as 4th (Seattle) in mocks... and about80% of mocks had Crab falling somewhere in the 5-10 range. You must have really high standards for an "elite prospect."
sick.gif

One of my favorite threads of the year...the NT fake @@$ GM thread. Y'all dudes stay hating on TaylorMays. Now y'all saying 22 is too high for him. Amazing.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

One of my favorite threads of the year...the NT fake @@$ GM thread. Y'all dudes stay hating on Taylor Mays. Now y'all saying 22 is too high for him. Amazing.

Taylor Mays just doesnt make very many plays on the football field.

and even NFL Scouts say that, so if NT has been saying that i dont really see how its hating

Originally Posted by GoinHam

Taylor Mays just doesnt make very many plays on the football field.

and even NFL Scouts say that, so if NT has been saying that i dont really see how its hating

perfect fit for the cowboys then ...

Back
Top Bottom