Tokyo's Underground Clubs vol. 20 guys a night?

Originally Posted by AEA18

RustyShackleford wrote:

-Does anyone know if it is true that mothers "offer" their bodies sexually to their sons 
eek.gif

sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif
I hope not 

laugh.gif
 where u hear this at?

Originally Posted by Mercenary X

Not surprised. Japan is freaking weird man.

Did y'all know that married men in Japan can have sex with another women and the wife will approve if he paid for it? Crazy !+#$!

Love and sex are not always mutually inclusive, we are essentially programmed from birth to believe it is-Many cultures past and present to not view it that way

I actually like that Japanese have learned to embrace their freakiness.  It's weird that on the surface they try to be conservative when they are out in public but everyone all knows the freaky underground stuff they're into.  I need to visit Japan and learn more about all the weird stuff they're into.

What's funny to me in this country is how when a married man has an affair its looked at as "men do what men do" but when a married woman does the same she's cornered at the town square and stoned socially.... People if you haven't noticed women have come up a bit in the last century.. just wait another 50 years.. you gon have to come up off something expensive for any piece of ace... We're always a few years behind Western Europe socially so whatever they're doing now we'll be there about 10 years later (possibly a little sooner now with social media)

Patiently waits for "those" jokes, NT alway be on some....

"Ohh... 20 Japanese guys in Japan? Oh well all that equals to just one guy in America, she should just fly out here if she wants to feel something"

Originally Posted by foxdawg2000

What's funny to me in this country is how when a married man has an affair its looked at as "men do what men do" but when a married woman does the same she's cornered at the town square and stoned socially.... People if you haven't noticed women have come up a bit in the last century.. just wait another 50 years.. you gon have to come up off something expensive for any piece of ace... We're always a few years behind Western Europe socially so whatever they're doing now we'll be there about 10 years later (possibly a little sooner now with social media)
Good point, there's an "alpha male" and then the counterpart female is a "#%@!" or other comparable names.

Originally Posted by foxdawg2000

I'm not saying that women should be "stoned," but that's the way our society is, chick that gets nailed by twenty guys is a $@@. Me personally, I'd NEVER wife a $@@, and I know MOST guys wouldn't. Dudes that frequent strip clubs, get prostitutes on the reg probably have no problem with it, but I'm not going. If the #!%*+ is happy with that image, then more power to her. I'm probably gonna dog her out just as much as the next man. It's just one of those double standards of society where a man can @!%% a thousand chicks and it's
pimp.gif
and women do the same and it's 
sick.gif

Well here's something to consider.

I was flipping thru channels one day and stumbled across a lecture by the Harvard Medical School about the rise of AIDS throughout the world. Lecturer was a black lady too. She explained to a student. THE #1 REASON FOR THE DRAMATIC INCREASE OF AIDS IN AMERICA OVER THE PAST 25 YEARS IS INCREASE OF WOMEN HAVING MULTIPLE CONCURRENT SEXUAL PARTNERS. And she emphasized it. Repeatedly. So basically since the 1980's with the Madonna and Janet Jackson videos empowering women and liberating them sexually, more women are having more sexual partners at the same time, and it is the #1 reason for the rise to epidemic levels of AIDS in our nation.

I'm just sayin.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Patiently waits for "those" jokes, NT alway be on some....

"Ohh... 20 Japanese guys in Japan? Oh well all that equals to just one guy in America, she should just fly out here if she wants to feel something"

30t6p3b.gif
nobody even mentioned anything of the sort, why even bring something like that up?

And and the talk about the double standard how a man can have a lot of women and a woman shouldn't, well here's the thing: Women's genitals are internal (mostly) and because of that their bodies hold more bacteria for longer periods of time. That's why most carriers of STDs are women. Also, men are genetically destined to have more partners in their lifetime than women. I'm not saying it's fair, but men can carry millions of sperm at any given time while women can only carry a few eggs at one time. So men "have more chances" at mating then women do. Men have plenty sperm to go around, while a woman needs commitment to take care of the few eggs she has.

Ya'll need to realize this is not the norm....dont just generalize the entire country and make it seem like everyone is in on one giant orgy
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom