Tom Brady becomes the first unanimously voted MVP :Hat

^

Randy had never been as good as he was with Brady and Brady turned Welker into a Pro Bowler. Look at what happened to Randy this season when he left and Brady won the MVP.

^

Randy had never been as good as he was with Brady and Brady turned Welker into a Pro Bowler. Look at what happened to Randy this season when he left and Brady won the MVP.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Originally Posted by JPZx

Deuce King: "The so-called MVP"
30t6p3b.gif

Unanimous doesn't lie.

It does when the voters are either racist or trying to make a point. 
Yeah, lets turn it into a race issue. Moron.

30t6p3b.gif

Unanimous doesn't lie.

Yeah, lets turn it into a race issue. Moron.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

^

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

^

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

^

�
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
2007-2010 Moss >

40 td's in 3 seasons and 4 games

23 td's > 17 td's

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

^

�
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
2007-2010 Moss >

40 td's in 3 seasons and 4 games

23 td's > 17 td's

30t6p3b.gif

Unanimous doesn't lie.

indifferent.gif

Each voter get ONE vote. You think any of them seriously thought that Vick deserved it over Brady? Does anyone actually think he does?

So you're saying that it's cause he's black huh? What about all the Black players who have won league MVP huh?

The man still won Comeback player of the year and started the Pro Bowl,those are great accomplishments

It could be because he's black or it could be because they were trying to make a point against Vick for the dog fighting case.  Either way the UNANIMOUS vote was done for a reason.  Now if you and others just want to fall for the banana in the tailpipe than that's on you.

3x Super Bowl Champion 

Vick totally earned votes at least.  
Exactly.  Let these Brady lovers tell it Brady was the only NFL player that played this year.

got caught cheating and hasnt won a playoff game since

There it is.  Maybe the voters gave him the unanimous vote this year to make him and the rest of his loyal followers feel better since he hasn't hasn't done much since he got caught red-handed.

Of course someone had to throw out the race card.

Can you dudes read??  I said it be to prove a point as well.  I know you dudes cant stand when racism is proven however, can't say that I'm surprised.

Yeah, lets turn it into a race issue

Yeah cause racism doesn't exist all anymore right?? 

30t6p3b.gif

Unanimous doesn't lie.

indifferent.gif

Each voter get ONE vote. You think any of them seriously thought that Vick deserved it over Brady? Does anyone actually think he does?

So you're saying that it's cause he's black huh? What about all the Black players who have won league MVP huh?

The man still won Comeback player of the year and started the Pro Bowl,those are great accomplishments

It could be because he's black or it could be because they were trying to make a point against Vick for the dog fighting case.  Either way the UNANIMOUS vote was done for a reason.  Now if you and others just want to fall for the banana in the tailpipe than that's on you.

3x Super Bowl Champion 

Exactly.  Let these Brady lovers tell it Brady was the only NFL player that played this year.

got caught cheating and hasnt won a playoff game since

There it is.  Maybe the voters gave him the unanimous vote this year to make him and the rest of his loyal followers feel better since he hasn't hasn't done much since he got caught red-handed.

Of course someone had to throw out the race card.

Can you dudes read??  I said it be to prove a point as well.  I know you dudes cant stand when racism is proven however, can't say that I'm surprised.

Yeah, lets turn it into a race issue

Yeah cause racism doesn't exist all anymore right?? 

Can a person be banned for sheer and utter stupidity?

I'm not even going to address that first part because it's absolutely brainless and asinine, but is the point you're saying they're trying to make is that the guy who absolutely blew Mike Vick out of the water with his play on the field this season and deserved this MVP? Yeah, they made their point. Unanimous.

U-!*%#$#%-nanimous.
I know you dudes cant stand when racism is proven however

Oh yeah? Proven? Where's your evidence?
Exactly.

No, no no. Not exactly. There's a difference between believing Vick deserved votes, and calling Brady the "so-called MVP", "there's race involved" "Vick should be the MVP" etc. etc. etc.

I'm not even going to address that first part because it's absolutely brainless and asinine, but is the point you're saying they're trying to make is that the guy who absolutely blew Mike Vick out of the water with his play on the field this season and deserved this MVP? Yeah, they made their point. Unanimous.

U-!*%#$#%-nanimous.
I know you dudes cant stand when racism is proven however

Oh yeah? Proven? Where's your evidence?
Exactly.

No, no no. Not exactly. There's a difference between believing Vick deserved votes, and calling Brady the "so-called MVP", "there's race involved" "Vick should be the MVP" etc. etc. etc.

Did you read my response?

If someone voted for Vick that would mean that they would've thought that he deserved it over Brady which he didn't. There's no 2nd place votes,everyone gets ONE vote so they're obviously gonna vote for the clear cut MVP not who they believe deserves one vote..

You act like he smashed your girl. Calm down bro. Vick is MORE than overjoyed that he won the comeback player of the year and started the pro bowl. You really think that he'd be mad about not getting a vote?

It's not called being a "Brady lover"
indifferent.gif
,it's called common sense..

And YES it's idiotic to bring race in THIS convo
indifferent.gif
. At least half the voters are Black,there were no hidden agendas just based on who had the best season.

Did you read my response?

If someone voted for Vick that would mean that they would've thought that he deserved it over Brady which he didn't. There's no 2nd place votes,everyone gets ONE vote so they're obviously gonna vote for the clear cut MVP not who they believe deserves one vote..

You act like he smashed your girl. Calm down bro. Vick is MORE than overjoyed that he won the comeback player of the year and started the pro bowl. You really think that he'd be mad about not getting a vote?

It's not called being a "Brady lover"
indifferent.gif
,it's called common sense..

And YES it's idiotic to bring race in THIS convo
indifferent.gif
. At least half the voters are Black,there were no hidden agendas just based on who had the best season.

I wish.

how can yall say he does a few votes? each vote is an individual person. even those sayin he deserves some votes say Brady was the MVP...makes no sense. they dont get half votes.
Exactly. Were a few voters supposed to give him a sympathy vote because they assumed Brady would win it anyway?

roll.gif
 at "disgusting."

I wish.

how can yall say he does a few votes? each vote is an individual person. even those sayin he deserves some votes say Brady was the MVP...makes no sense. they dont get half votes.
Exactly. Were a few voters supposed to give him a sympathy vote because they assumed Brady would win it anyway?

roll.gif
 at "disgusting."

Everyone got ONE Vote and if any of them would have chosen Vick over Brady they would have been wrong. This has nothing to do with racism, why would someone Vote for Vick when it was painfully obvious Brady had a better season and deserved it more?

Back
Top Bottom