Tom Clancy The Division March 8th XBOX ONE PS4 and PC

After playing the Alpha I have great feelings about this game. Wanted to create a place for NT'ers to link up to game and share good info!

This is actual gameplay, skip if you would like to wait

The Division NT Squad List

Xbox One

NT:Shottadru         GT: Shotta Messiah

NT: Solemate96    GT: Solemate96 Dathbgboy

NT: Centex Hogg   GT: Ricky FF III

NT: Sneaky            GT: BiackCements

NT: Lpheat22         GT: Lpheat22

NT: xsourdieselx    GT: supreme junkiez

NT: Redd Spyder   GT: NYC D NiC3 718

NT: Trent D Raww  GT: TD RAWW

PSN

NT: Dathbgboy      PSN: StarCityPA

NT: tdoggy57         Psn tdoggy57

NT: Centex Hogg   PSN: ricky_ff_iii

STEAM

NT: JPEG           GT: JJPEGG

Last edited:
Like I'm tempted
But I don't know if it will be worth picking up
I keep hearing good things about that alpha
But still not sure

I am very surprised how much I enjoyed it, very team based and challenging. As long as the content and story is there I think this will be fine. I'm surprised because I haven't been fond of Ubisoft this gen.

So u can complete campaign online or solo
Or is online only made of missions that don't complete the story

I don't think you need to play online but its much harder playing alone. PVP is a separate section of the map, you enter it and fight, you have to extract the weapons and items you get, enemies or team mates can kill you however and steal your gear when you try to extract.

I think this will be my first game purchase of 2016...I've been looking forward to this game...

Is the current Tom Clancy game similar to this gameplay?

I think this will be my first game purchase of 2016...I've been looking forward to this game...

Is the current Tom Clancy game similar to this gameplay?
I didn't play much of rainbow 6 but I do play Splinter cells, it's a faster paced version of that. Has RPG like elements where you rank up and obtain access to better weapons.

A mission from the Alpha was in Madison Square Garden, there was a crap load of enemies and missions are based on your level, so it was like a level 7 mission and they guy had much more energy, so they were harder to take down. It gave me a great MP feel like Destiny, I think the only thing that can kill this game is lack of content and bad story cuz the mechanics was there, variation was there. As long as you have different types of missions to do, this game will be fun to play.

The Beta is suppose to be at the end of this month so we can give it another run.

Idk I'm not trusting Ubisoft
For as many people that was praising the siege
I hardly see people talking about or playing it

Didn't play the Alpha, will watch some gameplay videos and see if I'm interested.. I've heard good things.

im def in on this game. I just hope shotta shady *** doesn't defect because its curtains for him if he tries.

I have been playing Rainbow Six Siege these past few months and I really like the game and the community. That game is all about teamwork and the people that I play surely do stay together and communicate well. I hope that the community for The Division is the same as well. I pre-ordered the game already so I will surely be down with any of NT fam to play on XB1

GT: Solemate96

I may consider trying out Siege.

I feel like BO3 is too complicated when it comes to equipping perks and all that.

im def in on this game. I just hope shotta shady *** doesn't defect because its curtains for him if he tries.
I'm all about peace, let's make money together

I may consider trying out Siege.

I feel like BO3 is too complicated when it comes to equipping perks and all that.
If you have friends who play it I say go for it, It's really a hard game to jump into dolo. I heard it very team based. 

I can see it now, Naughty and @KilroytheDon teaming up and then one of them killing each other after the mission is over to steal the loot.
laugh.gif

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-
Bruh, this thread might be lit after release
Idk I'm not trusting Ubisoft
For as many people that was praising the siege
I hardly see people talking about or playing it
I walked into the Alpha hating Ubi but I was really surprised. The mechanics and gameplay is there. As long as content and story are solid I think Ubi finally did gamers right.
Didn't play the Alpha, will watch some gameplay videos and see if I'm interested.. I've heard good things.
Would I suggest you BS broski?

I just got Rainbow Six last night. I like the pace of the game. Not run and gun like COD. It'll be my shooter til this game comes out.

My boys keep telling me to cop R6 but I feel like Im good on shooters. Been playing a lot of Halo and COD recently. Haven't even finished Unchartered like I wanted too.

If you have friends who play it I say go for it, It's really a hard game to jump into dolo. I heard it very team based.
tired.gif
 I don't have any friends who play it. lol

They all got on the Battlefront hype and have stopped playing consistently. It's annoying.

Now some are asking me to get back on Destiny...I just can't lol.

What's up with a Vegas 3? I miss playing a real Squad Based shooter, I think Ghost Recon: Future Soldier was the last one me and the homies played and it's been far too long.

Is the beta only Xbox One or is it coming to PC and PS4? I might just cop a physical copy of this one and then if I like it, cop the digital version?

What system you guys copping for?

Is the beta only Xbox One or is it coming to PC and PS4? I might just cop a physical copy of this one and then if I like it, cop the digital version?

What system you guys copping for?
Alpha was only on X1, not sure how the Beta is going. Play the beta bro and try it out, I'm sold presently I'm copping digital. Being it's a Tom Clancy title I have better faith in this even tho Ubi has been on some BS this gen.

Back
Top Bottom