Tom Clancy The Division March 8th XBOX ONE PS4 and PC

Amazon doesn't charge until they ship.

But ubisoft said all those who were in the alpha have beta access.

Login to your uplay account, click your name in the top right corner once you login and click account information.

After you click that there shoud be a button on the page that says beta access and your code should be there fi you have one.
good looks. my beta code was the beta access tab under account management.

add me online when yall ready to murder something.

NYC D NiC3 718

Got my Beta code. Downloading this as we speak. Going to be playing this when I get off work.

GT: Solemate96
I'll remember your GT when I kill you in the dark zone b

tumblr_mpe1r8ntFI1r2du9bo1_500.gif

Game Stop got a promo with an extra 50% on trade ins. Thinking about trading in Phantom Pain for $30 and preorderin, what yall think?

Game Stop got a promo with an extra 50% on trade ins. Thinking about trading in Phantom Pain for $30 and preorderin, what yall think?
 $30 isn't bad at all, especially a game that dropped last September. I'd play the beta first and make sure it's something you know you want.

I took some old Wii games up there along with Mortal Kombat and with the extra 50% was able to reserve Twighlight Princess HD and Division for only $15 out of pocket 
pimp.gif

Got the beta code now I am just waiting for the email with my access code. Anyone know how long it should take for me to get it?

Xbox One heads add me - TD RAWW

Just did the Amazon Pre-Order, was I supposed to be able to download the Beta before we get access? Couldn't find it in the PS Store

EDIT: NVM, just read that I can't until 48hrs before the release so gotta wait until tomorrow

$30 isn't bad at all, especially a game that dropped last September. I'd play the beta first and make sure it's something you know you want.

Same thing I was thinking, and I don't think I paid full retail either. Going to just trade it in for store credit tomorrow and sit on it until the Beta like you suggested, then I'll pre-order

Last edited:
1.You redeem the beta code
2. Login to your UPlay account
3. Top right corner, click your name
4. account information --> beta codes
5. uncover your access code and redeem it on PSN or XBL, then download dit

There's no waiting 48 hours to install. I had it installed on both PS4 and X1 yesterday afternoon

There's no waiting 48 hours to install. I had it installed on both PS4 and X1 yesterday afternoon

You good with Xbox live ? Think I got a 2 day code in my gears case

You good with Xbox live ? Think I got a 2 day code in my gears case
redd spyder redd spyder threw one my way but wasn't sure if it worked. I'm gonna try it tomorrow once the beta goes live.

Hope I didn't screw up because I redeemed the code before I logged in to my UPlay account. gon have to check when I get home this evening so I can have it ready

They sent my code to my outlook email shortly after I entered it on the site. Gonna download it when I get home tonight. Hope it lives up to the hype, it's been relatively quiet recently.

Man I got some people coming into town so I'm gonna be drinking all weekend :lol: gotta find time to get in on this

Hope I didn't screw up because I redeemed the code before I logged in to my UPlay account. gon have to check when I get home this evening so I can have it ready
Your access code is swnt to your email too but logging into Uplay just allows you to get it right away. The sooner, the better. That beta is ~26 GB and takes a while to DL.

Back
Top Bottom