Tomi Lahren on Trevor Noah

33440742.jpg

She could not and would not answer the damn question.
Which is the MAIN problem I have with Republicans.

You ask them a question and they just tell you what they were already gonna tell you anyway.

He asked What is the solution?
Her answer was What is he protesting? I don't understand how he could protest America.
That's not wtf he asked you.

She talks about people protesting being crybabies but if I recall in 2012 when Obama won there was a large movement of people that wanted to secede from the union.
I wonder if she thought they were crybabies and whiners.

Last edited:
I always find it interesting that when you ask people about Trump, they go to Hillary, and vice versa.

Trump grabs yambs... BUT HILLARY

Hillary got emails... BUT TRUMP

I always find it interesting that when you ask people about Trump, they go to Hillary, and vice versa.

Trump grabs yambs... BUT HILLARY

Hillary got emails... BUT TRUMP
laugh.gif

LeBron flops ......... BUT KOBE

Yeah Kobe got 5 rings....... BUT LEBRON

What's the purpose of interviewing someone that you know will not answer your questions?

Side stepped and deflected every question.

Of course she had no answer for how people should protest.

Whenever people say "they should do it another way" they really mean don't do it at all.

The mental gymnastics trump supporters are going to be doing for the next 4 years when he doesn't follow through on his promises. :smh: :lol:

She could not and would not answer the damn question.
Which is the MAIN problem I have with Republicans.

You ask them a question and they just tell you what they were already gonna tell you anyway.

Her asked What is the solution?
Her answer was What is he protesting? I don't understand how he could protest America.
That's not wtf he asked you.

She talks about people protesting being crybabies but if I recall in 2012 when Obama won there was a large movement of people that wanted to secede from the union.
I wonder if she thought they were crybabies and whiners.

Black people are judged differently. That much is certain.

It is so deep that white people don't know that it is a thing.

This the same chick that came at Beyoncé for her Super Bowl performance. She's an airhead high off of white privilege

White supremacists propping up stylish racists like Tomi Lahren and Richard Spencer to help their public image while not realizing a new coat of paint don't stop the foundation from crumbling.

White folks are losing that privilege that they don't understand and are flat out panicking :lol:

He's gotten a lot better. I like him.
It's funny though, she's great with pre written speeches but ask her a question.

Thats because she is literally a puppet to parrot white supremacist rhetoric, just like that Sheriff Clarke and Stacy Dash. Lol

Fixed

No such thing as white female privledge imo. They are just puppets for privedged white males.

White supremacy benefits the men, women, and children who suscribe to it. Placing all the blame on white men is just a deflection tactic. Literally hundreds of cases of women white supremacist who made their decisions on their own because it benefits their ideology.

Fixed

No such thing as white female privledge imo. They are just puppets for privedged white males.

White supremacy benefits the men, women, and children who suscribe to it. Placing all the blame on white men is just a deflection tactic. Literally hundreds of cases of women white supremacist who made their decisions on their own because it benefits their ideology.

That's your opinion and I love you for it.

But women do the things that they do because of how men make them feel in society.

There is some truth to that but I don't think it applies to white supremacy :lol:

But women do the things that they do because of how men make them feel in society.

There is some truth to that but I don't think it applies to white supremacy :lol:

To say that implies women dont have the ability to think on their own. I'm not here to make this a gender thread.

That said you can argue White Males created the concept of Systematic White Supremacy which I dont disagree in. But to say or act there are not white women who suscribe to it because they see benefits to their own lives is laughable.

Yall can give women a pass if you want, but a white supremacist is a white supremacist.

The same way we grow up and understand Santa Clause is BS, the same way much of NT Grows up and rejects religion as BS, the same way a white woman can grow up and understand systematic white supremacy is BS.

To say that implies women dont have the ability to think on their own. I'm not here to make this a gender thread.

That said you can argue White Males created the concept of Systematic White Supremacy which I dont disagree in. But to say or act there are not white women who suscribe to it because they see benefits to their own lives is laughable.

Yall can give women a pass if you want, but a white supremacist is a white supremacist.

The same way we grow up and understand Santa Clause is BS, the same way much of NT Grows up and rejects religion as BS, the same way a white woman can grow up and understand systematic white supremacy is BS.

Either I wrote that horribly or you did not understand what I wrote.

We are on the same wavelength :lol:

White women follow their men but their men with throw them to the wolves in a heartbeat for an Asian woman more fit to conform. White woman will stray if the right logic and "you know what" is given to them

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom