Tomi Lahren on Trevor Noah

Keep giving these idiots a platform. Gotta understand that her audience doesn't care whether or not she's right or wrong, they only care about how she looks and how great the crap she's spewing sounds. So putting her on a bigger platform to have her embarrass herself, while great to watch, really doesn't do much in the grand scheme of things.

Yeah, this has just elevated her in the eyes of her moron audience / demographic.

she's going to keep doing what she's doing until a little bit after inauguration. Then once that happens she'll disappear for like month or 2, next thing you know she's going to have a legit show somewhere getting paid.

Keep giving these idiots a platform. Gotta understand that her audience doesn't care whether or not she's right or wrong, they only care about how she looks and how great the crap she's spewing sounds. So putting her on a bigger platform to have her embarrass herself, while great to watch, really doesn't do much in the grand scheme of things.
I don't see really understand the idea of it being a mistake to "give her this platform".

I mean shorty already has a massive following. If putting a piece of **** like this on TV is going to propel her and increase her fan base comprised of other pieces of ****...is that so much of a bad thing?

I'm all for these people revealing who they are and who they've been all along. I want them to get as much exposure as possible so we don't have to speculate about who's who anymore.

By giving these people a bigger platform, you are essentially normalizing it. She been revealed who she was and it's not like this is Scooby Doo, we been knew, and her current audience doesn't care. All this does is adds to her resume to give her her own larger platform to spew more nonsense.

And if it's not her...than it's ******* Bill O Reilly, Sean Hannity, Ann Coulter, etc. It's already been normalized. This isn't some new phenomenon. 

What difference does it make? Are we worried about her influence? Because if so...than again I say GOOD. Let the people of that particular group think reveal themselves.

We just had a doctor call Michelle Obama a monkey...get reprimanded and warned by her job...only to double down and call her a monkey AGAIN afterwards. If Trump's presence, Tomi Lahren, Alt-Right, are making these people feel emboldened to show who and what they ALWAYS HAVE and ALWAYS WILL BE then that's exactly what we need.

I like my racism served directly. 

Last edited:
And if it's not her...than it's ******* Bill O Reilly, Sean Hannity, Ann Coulter, etc. It's already been normalized. This isn't some new phenomenon. 

What difference does it make? Are we worried about her influence? Because if so...than again I say GOOD. Let the people of that particular group think reveal themselves.

We just had a doctor call Michelle Obama a monkey...get reprimanded and warned by her job...only to double down and call her a monkey AGAIN afterwards. If Trump's presence, Tomi Lahren, Alt-Right, are making these people feel emboldened to show who and what they ALWAYS HAVE and ALWAYS WILL BE then that's exactly what we need.

I like my racism served directly. 

your message before this i didnt quite understand now I do, and I agree. they say the enemy you dont know is worse than the one you do. all those i didnt know are coming out because of people like who u mentioned so good. expose yourselves

I'm mixed on where I stand with racists exposing themselves. On one hand, you're right, I'd rather know who's a racist rather than have someone be nice to my face but then backstab me when I'm not there. Knowing who is racist would allow me to avoid the chance of that ever happening. However, encouraging racists to expose themselves also encourages them to act out on their beliefs without repercussion , which is why there has been an increase in disgusting hate crimes post Brexit and post American Election.

Trevor smashed

1202-trevor-noah-tomi-lahren-tmz-4.jpg

Right after this tmz asks her if she's opposed to black penis. Peep her reaction.

Last edited:
I'm mixed on where I stand with racists exposing themselves. On one hand, you're right, I'd rather know who's a racist rather than have someone be nice to my face but then backstab me when I'm not there. Knowing who is racist would allow me to avoid the chance of that ever happening. However, encouraging racists to expose themselves also encourages them to act out on their beliefs without repercussion , which is why there has been an increase in disgusting hate crimes post Brexit and post American Election.
This. Being able to more clearly identify racists is a positive but unfortunately some of those emboldened racists resort to committing hate crimes.

The massive spike in hate crimes immediately after the Brexit vote is no joke. 

While we can all obviously admit that racists are feeling extra froggy right now...I'm not about to blame a platform for that.

Because of how the social climate has been trending ever since Obama got elected...this was going to happen anyway. These people are filled with hate, and they're afraid that their power structure is being threatened. You can very well make the argument that if Hillary got in then that TOO would have resulted in an increase of hate crimes. I don't think these people would have tucked their tails and just said "**** it".

Everything that's happening right now was inevitable....no matter what goes on politically. 

IDK...im just not buying the idea that if we keep Tomi Lahren or Richard Spencer away from major media outlets that these things won't happen. 

Last edited:
yea.. not sure what anyone really expected from her and this.. she wasn't going admit anything.. conversation wasn't going to actually change or move anything forward

I guessed she likes black dudes and was right. Dinner with Trevor and the next day she's with CTG? Meh...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom