| *** Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien *** | COMING IN JUNE... with Andy Richter

Originally Posted by infamousod

I was referring to the people hating on Leno earlier.

Noted. Sorry, I am defensive when it comes to the Letterman vs. Other arguement.

Originally Posted by fugualarmclock

Max Weinberg 7 is going to be on the Tonight Show according to Conan. Was there some new news?

Oh really? Good. I just figured based on Conan's last episode it seemed like Max and the 7 wouldn't travel to L.A. with him. It would be great if theyare all there with him.

Originally Posted by TheRav4

Letterman is a classic, young cats might not go for it but he is the quintessential funny man.
Fixed.
Agreed. Leno is sophomoric at best (although he's quite likable). Letterman is that dude and a true legend of late night tv.

Oh, and this is great news. Conan + Andy = a beautiful reunion! Damn looking forward to their future staring contests!

Too bad for Joel. He's an old dude though so maybe he didn't want to move to LA.

As for the Max Weinberg 7, they better be there!

Awesome! I hate to see Joel go, but Andy Richter is hilarious.

I had a feeling Joel wasn't coming to the Tonight Show because he kept alluding to it while announcing the last few episodes of Late Night.

frown.gif
I'm sad. joel was cool

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

Originally Posted by TheRav4

Letterman is a classic, young cats might not go for it but he is the quintessential funny man.
Fixed.
Agreed. Leno is sophomoric at best (although he's quite likable). Letterman is that dude and a true legend of late night tv.

Oh, and this is great news. Conan + Andy = a beautiful reunion! Damn looking forward to their future staring contests!

Too bad for Joel. He's an old dude though so maybe he didn't want to move to LA.

As for the Max Weinberg 7, they better be there!

Conan announced on his 3rd to last episode that The Max Weinberg 7 will remain on the show. I can't wait till he hits Late Night!!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by yancancook90

eff jay leno, get his chin outta NBC, i hope he gets whack guests
and im glad andy's back

http://www.oddpic.com/data/508/*****slap.gif

Leno> all
but conan's hot now so I kinda respect the move

Andy's back. Very nice. Joel was hilarious though. He'll be missed his smile always cracked me up

Ehh, I tried to like Andy but he's too animated, too loud, too obnoxious.

I'm glad Max and the band are back, they're great and funny, it wouldnt be the same without them.

Back
Top Bottom