Tons Of Player Samples...(Great Pictures!!!!)

OH My at Q Rich's Red/white blue VIII's, and also at those 8 lows. nice nice nice. makes me want the 8s more than i already did before, and ive wanted them really bad, and for quite a while.
[/center]

SHOEGASM!! :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif

Where can I get the Charles Woodson IX's in a size 9?
Anyone know please tell me I've been looking for these shoes.
1 LUV, 1 THUG

116765_18_full.jpg

closeup_1.jpg

Does anyone see a difference in the Numbers on the back of these shoes...

eek.gif

But I like these better with the OG IX Bottom...
116765_42_full.jpg

MICHAEL JORDAN - OG Fan Since 1984...​
I could have died for a basketball game...I played that game on heart and determination and nothing else...I didn't have any food, any energy, any sleep, or anything else. I don't even remember a lot about that game. I have never felt as aweful physically as I did in that game...
1997 - Chicago Bulls vs Utah Jazz - Game 5​

THIS is what NT is about. What a post!

quentin richardson's VIII look weird, the blue doesn't match the rest, but ow boy my hunger for the White/Red VIII's is BIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now watch all the H-8-ters cop them 8's!
DRT ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS:
TJP - The Jordan Palace
@ www.air-jordans.tk

I also like the Bigger Numbers on the back of the IX Moss'...

I was also wondering...

Jumpmanst...What size are those Moss IX...

And are you willing to sell them...

I could have died for a basketball game...I played that game on heart and determination and nothing else...I didn't have any food, any energy, any sleep, or anything else. I don't even remember a lot about that game. I have never felt as aweful physically as I did in that game...

im feelin those d miles n those q rich VIII's
Roc-A-Fella is da army betta yet da navy Diplomats is da marines get dis gat up on ya team I click it back wit da beam das accurate shots pull out Mac on ya block boy das 4 da ROC

OMG~!!!!

Those FBI's make me want to poop in my pants!!!

Oops, too late....
Be Powfo, drink lots of milk kids!

LoL^^^^^^^^^^^^^

love the moss shoes, hes the best wr but this isnt the spot for that

anyone know where to by Jordan cleats for football, im not picky i dont care what kind i just need white and red, or grey and red

if u know hit me up : myke_reinhart@hotmail.com

i love all thses pics man they are hot

i got some DS ORG NIKE FOAMPOSITE ONE PENNY 9.5 JORDAN

for sale hit me up if you interested in buying
price 350$ shipped

Michael Jordan - Air Jordan XVIII (Black/Sport Royal)
Air-Jordan-XVIII-(Black-with-sport-royal)(Michael-Jordan).jpg

Air-Jordan-XVIII-(Black-with-sport-royal)(Michael-Jordan)(Close-up).jpg

I'm the king of the blacktop hoopin' half-court shots I come correct your stats are wack compared to points that I drop, I play to win and I'm playin' for keeps, I'm keepin' my game tight and fofillin' my hoop dreams.
95-4

Back
Top Bottom