Tons Of Player Samples...(Great Pictures!!!!)

product_enlarged_1.jpg

product_enlarged_2.jpg

product_enlarged_1.jpg

product_enlarged_1.jpg

product_enlarged_1.jpg

product_enlarged_2.jpg

product_enlarged_1.jpg

product_enlarged_1.jpg

product_enlarged_2.jpg

product_enlarged_1.jpg

19430103.jpg

MICHAEL JORDAN - OG Fan Since 1984...​
I could have died for a basketball game...I played that game on heart and determination and nothing else...I didn't have any food, any energy, any sleep, or anything else. I don't even remember a lot about that game. I have never felt as aweful physically as I did in that game...
1997 - Chicago Bulls vs Utah Jazz - Game 5​

i think im gonna pass on the lowtop viii's :\
ohwell.gif

thanx for the pics
What if heaven was hell and vice versa,,, if i told you go to hell would you think I cursed ya? - Pastor Troy

Those look great, except for maybe the player exclusive 8's. The color schemes just look to random for me.

Thanks for the pics, I was just thinking the other day how we should have a player sample showcase, all of us NT'ers with them should make a special post showing them off.

plo@hatertalk.com

these are sum pretty pictures, thanks for sharing man, feelin them Dmiles viii's
<----- HAVE you seen this knitted hat??? WILL PAY $$$$$ FOR IT in other colors too, let me know????
DaaznFella@Hotmail.comAIM-DaAznFella<++Need/Got sz 9 kicks??? let me know++

YO! The others:

product_enlarged_1.jpg

product_enlarged_1.jpg

closeup_1.jpg

product_enlarged_1.jpg

product_enlarged_1.jpg

cat_shoe_1.jpg%20

ncar_shoe_1.jpg

:D
happy.gif
DF!!!
Team Anti henz0
Reppin' Hampshire Hills!
AirAnt23, the biggest ***** on NikeTalk

AYO! AirAnt , come on man! Are you a homosexual? Lose the avatar,that's wrong....
I'm looking for Nike Mach Runners, Waffle Trainers,Nike Diablo,Original Nike Oceania, and Asics ONITSUKA TIGER.

YO! >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
Team Anti henz0

Did you peep the url?
____.comton.com/member/hen.z0/...

:rofl:
roll.gif
Kinda funny though. He did me dirty... pause. DF!!!
Team Anti henz0
Reppin' Cullowhee Valley!
AirAnt23, the biggest ***** on NikeTalk

:wow:
eek.gif
All of those are nice. Thanx for the pics Mossified. :wow:
eek.gif

What is Love? "Love is playing every game as if it is your last." MJ.

Player samples are definitely great. However, would you all be gushing over them if they weren't so rare?

I love Q. Rich's VIII

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

MICHAEL JORDAN - OG Fan Since 1984...​
I could have died for a basketball game...I played that game on heart and determination and nothing else...I didn't have any food, any energy, any sleep, or anything else. I don't even remember a lot about that game. I have never felt as aweful physically as I did in that game...
1997 - Chicago Bulls vs Utah Jazz - Game 5​

YO!
Quote:
ewwwwwwww@ air ant
:\
ohwell.gif

face.gif

henz 0: AYO! AirAnt , come on man! Are you a homosexual? Lose the avatar,that's wrong....
henz 0: LMAO

BigAntP: change the pic!
henz 0: lol
henz 0: aite

|I
tired.gif
I'm hurt... DF!!!
"Act a damn donkey like the pilgrims when they popped the tag on the Indians home. Drop top rag, gold with the wings on. Chillin', bag in the trunk full of FAO Shwartz for the chill'en. Spend a few shillin's, flip a few chickens, lick a few kittens. Just kidding, a fresh bowl of milk is in the fridge and..." - Hot Tub Tony

Back
Top Bottom