pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
WOW

Spurs always make those shots
smh.gif
Anybody on that roster could probably hit acrazy game winning shot. Mason, Duncan, Parker, Ginobili, Finley
laugh.gif

So glad I caught the game. Just as I was thinking TD will get his usual 20 and 11 the quiet way he went out and flat-out beating up the 76ers in the firsthalf. Pretty good game.

Does anyone know what's up with Oberto and Ime Udoka? Are they injured or just in Pop's doghouse and if so, why? Thanks in advance!

parker is so clutch for the spurs, dude just scores at will with a lotta his points coming in the paint

[table][tr][td]Samuel Dalembert, C[/td] [td]16[/td] [td]1-3[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]2[/td] [/tr][/table]

HE'S SO WORTHLESS
indifferent.gif
mad.gif

i was watching the game on NBAtv.. Parker traveled BIG time on the drive pass to Manu.. Good job refs

Has this guy been the most clutch player this season, considering he's missed like half of the games his team played so far?

Originally Posted by juschiang

So glad I caught the game. Just as I was thinking TD will get his usual 20 and 11 the quiet way he went out and flat-out beating up the 76ers in the first half. Pretty good game.

Does anyone know what's up with Oberto and Ime Udoka? Are they injured or just in Pop's doghouse and if so, why? Thanks in advance!

oberto has been hurt but is slowly starting to get into the rotation

ime just hasnt done anything this year, seems like he lost some confidence plus hes not getting the minutes he got last year

Back
Top Bottom