Tony Parker Leaves Nike, Signs With PEAK In 3-Year, $1.2 Million Deal

never even heard of this brand 
I

November 2007, PEAK became the official marketing partner with NBA China.

August 2008, PEAK signed with NBA player Jason Kidd of the Dallas Mavericks.

2009, PEAK became a strategic partner and proud sponsor of the New Zealand national basketball team.

2009, PEAK went public on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (HKEx Stock code: 1968)

2011, PEAK launched its U.S. headquarters in Los Angeles California.

I
November 2007, PEAK became the official marketing partner with NBA China.
August 2008, PEAK signed with NBA player Jason Kidd of the Dallas Mavericks.
2009, PEAK became a strategic partner and proud sponsor of the New Zealand national basketball team.
2009, PEAK went public on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (HKEx Stock code: 1968)
2011, PEAK launched its U.S. headquarters in Los Angeles California.
that dude probably never watch NBA game, some of advertisement board in court are peak brand

I been wanting to buy some peaks specifically the Tony Parker signature Peak Team Lightning but I came across this site and don't know if its legit, any thoughts ?

http://www.hibasketballshoes.com/peak-team-lightning-tony-parker-dorell-wright-basketball-shoes/
it's legit. i think they located in southern china city of guangzhou, i also tempted to buy pair of chinese local sneakers (never tried one before even i've been here for 5 years now :stoneface: ) tony parker peaks get modest review from locals and the price also justifed that and good for outdoor shoes

that shot Tony parker made at the game
nthat.gif
 its a shame there going to lose the championship

How much do stars usually make off a shoe deal. Is 1.3 that much more than Nike. I could see Nike trying to rape athletes like Parker in a contract

Anyone know if PEAK run true to size? I've heard conflicting reports that earlier PEAK shoes ran a full size small and more recent releases run TTS. Was about to cop the TP9 black joints and possibly do a video review, but don't want to plunk down money for shoes that don't fit.

Here are some pics of Tony Parker's first Signature PEAK shoe. The ones he wore last season were actually Peak Team Lighning PE for him. These are actually his shoe with his input into them. What do you guys think?

I think they look a lot less bulky than other PEAK offerings.

they aren't bad tbh. not something I would have to cop if I saw them but not a total fail like the xx8s or KD's

Anyone know if PEAK run true to size? I've heard conflicting reports that earlier PEAK shoes ran a full size small and more recent releases run TTS. Was about to cop the TP9 black joints and possibly do a video review, but don't want to plunk down money for shoes that don't fit.
the shoes released before 2012 Oct, the Peak shoes run half or 1 size smaller, the shoes released after that time run true to size.

we have add review on our web and youtube for video www.hibasketballshoes.com

FYI, Tony Parker's Team Lightning PE are now available at peaksportusa.com.

Last edited:
anyone know where I can find the Tp3 playoff gradient black and white that tony has been wearing ?

Back
Top Bottom