Took a social media hiatus, back to my roots...

Logged outta the Big 3 (FB/IG/SC) and decided to reset myself for a little while. Gotta bring it back to where it all started for me in the online social world.

Hopefully this place can still keep me entertained for hours at a time like it used too, before smart phones and social media took over the world.

So what’s up, y’all still roastin folks and keeping the mods on their toes around here?!

OP I gave up social media (only have Instagram) for a month and it felt great.

Back to using it now but I think it’s time for another break. Getting addicted to Instagram again smh

i usually check my ig after 9pm or when im bored or whichever comes first.

NT>*
4D32ED05-9FA5-49FB-8569-939B4482F3F6.jpeg

I used to spend all my work day browsing General forum. For about 5+ years steady, every day, 8-5. Worked in an office setting. So routine.
Then switched career paths and stopped browsing this site completely.

do you still have the niketalk ps of you? the basketball one? i think that was you.
Lol nah, it was saved to my old works hard drive. Once I got fire, I could never access it again. I lost all my music files and years worth of pics. Never expected to lose my job like that.

It’s always good to unplug from social media to give yourself a break. Welcome back. Hope everything offline is better for you OP.

It’s always good to unplug from social media to give yourself a break. Welcome back. Hope everything offline is better for you OP.
I gotta say, this has been the best time period for me overall since I lost my job 3 years ago.
I’m back on my feet, caught up on all my bills, settled a few debts, got a sweet F/T job again with a great company. Life is good my man.

Back
Top Bottom