Took girl to party 6 weeks ago...hooked up...she stopped hollering back. *post 83*

Do you just wanna feel wanted?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

just stop this"I DONT PASS"..

someone ban this guy

MY FIRST REPLY TO THE THREAD

smh yall took his bait and actually gave dude advice
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

someone ban this guy

I'm going to actually try and offer some advice.

She probably did feel a little buyer's remorse... Meaning she thought you two may have moved a little too fast and sort of regrets the decision. To make her feel better about it, she simply wanted you to call her so she doesn't feel like it was all for nothing.

Anyway, you did see her and you did kinda respond to her, but you were trying to be cool and not seem too interested. I get that. But you played the game really weak and wrong. They irony is, in all of your pride and projections of "exclusivity," you actually want to see her again. There's an easy remedy, friend: Call her and talk to her.

Don't ask us for advice. She already told you what you needed to do and you ignored her instructions. I hope this helps. If you man up and call her, let NT know what happened. And which of our many responses was spot on.

Originally Posted by MrBen23

I'm going to actually try and offer some advice.

She probably did feel a little buyer's remorse... Meaning she thought you two may have moved a little too fast and sort of regrets the decision. To make her feel better about it, she simply wanted you to call her so she doesn't feel like it was all for nothing.

Anyway, you did see her and you did kinda respond to her, but you were trying to be cool and not seem too interested. I get that. But you played the game really weak and wrong. They irony is, in all of your pride and projections of "exclusivity," you actually want to see her again. There's an easy remedy, friend: Call her and talk to her.

Don't ask us for advice. She already told you what you needed to do and you ignored her instructions. I hope this helps. If you man up and call her, let NT know what happened. And which of our many responses was spot on.

Thank you for the advice...it appears to be spot on.

Guess what happened last night? I ran into her best friend, but didn't realize it was her best friend at first.  This girl approaches me, "Hey, have you seen Jessica tonight?"

I'm like, "Who?"

And she explains, "You know, Jessica...my friend you've been seeing."
alien.gif
It clicks who this girl is, but I'm still in shock she used the words 'you've been seeing/dating'...
alien.gif

So I tell her straight up I haven't talked to her friend in a while... *kanye shrugs*

Now I am more confused than ever.
alien.gif

Originally Posted by presequel

.........and the best friend went straight to her after.

Okay, and? Dude she's blown me off for what 6 weeks?  How was I supposed to know she's telling her friends ANYTHING about me (except that she's absolutely NOT into me) let alone that she's "seeing me"?
alien.gif
Situation is so absurd.
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

Back
Top Bottom