Took girl to party 6 weeks ago...hooked up...she stopped hollering back. *post 83*

usherplaylist

Banned
Girl approached me in January claiming we have mutual friends.  In other words she was sweating me, and we kissed a bit that night, exchanged #s.  The mutual friends said she wouldn't stop talking about me.
pimp.gif

Week later we hang out again, I invited her to a function affiliated with my program.  We had a couple cocktails and she was jocking me all night.  My charm was so on point; I WAS NOT WEIRD HUMOR usherplaylist.  I end up poking at my spot later.  For those that will say maybe I didn't stroke properly, no. 
indifferent.gif
When I dropped baby girl off that night she hit me with the, "You're going to call me, right?
embarassed.gif
"
laugh.gif

Oh I called...a few days later.  Texted her a couple times since then NO WEIRD HUMOR...always the same, "Busy with school/work...next week I'll have some free time..."
alien.gif
I know for a fact she's a really diligent student, but give me a break. 
indifferent.gif
  She actually told me to holler this week, claiming she'd be free after Spring Break.
eyes.gif

Perplexing. Maybe she just used me, idk.
alien.gif

EDIT: I forgot to mention I saw her two weeks ago and the dame acted like everything was normal and was jocking me again.
alien.gif
I had something else on my hands that night so I just hit her with the 
happy.gif
and kept it moving but obviously on the inside I was like
indifferent.gif
grin.gif
indifferent.gif

Makes you feel used hu?

a little sad hu?

She just wanted the pipe bro.... sometimes they will do that.....

smh.gif
i shoulda looked at the OP's name before i entered the thread.

*Insert Grandpa Simpson .gif*

%*++!+* lie man you aint hit it how she like it..she just dont wanna hurt your feelings lmfao

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Makes you feel used hu?

a little sad hu?

Not used, I just wanted to smash again.  Like I thought she was going to be a solid producer on my squad, all of a sudden the angel face is flaky and aloof.  Doesn't make sense to me, I wasn't even tripping on her...gave her space and avoided being weird with her.

This guy again? Get a twitter or blog.

Btw, she's going to smash twenty guy's penises to the root during Spring Break, so have fun with the rebound, if you even get one.

Maybe she really is concentration on school and you are worried about her way more than she's worried about you.

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

Maybe she really is concentration on school and you are worried about her way more than she's worried about you.

Before we hooked up she was all engaged in texting and phones calls...we hook up and she got all standoffish.  Maybe those vodka cranberries had her acting out of character and she regrets letting me smash the first night? Who knows.
alien.gif

Originally Posted by raptors29

She played you like a dude
laugh.gif
I wanna see pics though.
I'm not that kind of dude.  One night stands are wack...I prefer to poke a girl for like a solid 3 weeks...I want them thinking of me when they hear Drake's "You the Best".
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by usherplaylist

Makes you feel used hu?

a little sad hu?

Not used, I just wanted to smash again.  Like I thought she was going to be a solid producer on my squad, all of a sudden the angel face is flaky and aloof.  Doesn't make sense to me, I wasn't even tripping on her...gave her space and avoided being weird with her.

Chicks with a sense of game can do this... real talk

It kinda bugs the brain for a bit...... it's like some chicks are like dudes, they take the pipe and don't want to talk again
laugh.gif

I know I felt bad after like I was robbed and used or something, now I know how girls feel
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by usherplaylist

Makes you feel used hu?

a little sad hu?

Chicks with a sense of game can do this... real talk

It kinda bugs the brain for a bit...... it's like some chicks are like dudes, they take the pipe and don't want to talk again
laugh.gif

I know I felt bad after like I was robbed and used or something, now I know how girls feel
roll.gif
roll.gif
Honestly, she is a dork medical student.  I don't think she has G like that.  My first thought was she either felt dirty I poked first night or that someone told her some vicious, erroneous lies about me... "haters gonna hate"
mad.gif

You obviously didnt stroke it right cause if you really laid it down shes def comin back for a second ride! Take the L on this one and use it as a learning experience.

Oh ok if she's in med school then she could have a legit reason for not having time. Having been through med school there are times of your life where you really cant do anything with exams etc, and I didnt study nearly as hard as many of the people in my class.

I forgot to mention I saw her two weeks ago and the dame acted like everything was normal and was jocking me again.
alien.gif
I had something else on my hands that night so I just hit her with the 
happy.gif
and kept it moving but obviously on the inside I was like 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by UTVOL23

You obviously didnt stroke it right cause if you really laid it down shes def comin back for a second ride! Take the L on this one and use it as a learning experience.

"You're going to call me, right?
embarassed.gif
"

It wasn't my stroke, bro.

Back
Top Bottom