Toonami Appreciation

Only good shows on it were gundam wing, DBZ, the old school shows (thunder cats, ronin warrior, ect..) and cowboy bebop. Maybe throw trigun in there too.

No love for Code Lyoko? 
mean.gif

code_lyoko_wallpaper_group_by_xmarcoxfansubs-d6081eu.png

Odd-yumi-virt.gif

DaLW20q.gif

Tumblr_mkhgjeHKnU1qgcflso2_500.gif

Tumblr_mkms0sOWwF1qcbv12o1_400.gif

tumblr_luza830gqj1qdo586o1_500.gif

Aelita%2528Animated-1%2529.gif

Aelita_Hopper_01.gif

Elendil_clip_gif03.gif

Elendil_clip_gif05.gif

Elendil_clip_gif06.gif

Elendil_clip_gif10.gif

Elendil_clip_gif09.gif

REBOOT! wooow man I thought I was the only one up on that show when I was in elementary lol

endless walts.... god damn nostalgia over 110%, i remember this coming out around christmas, and it replayed 3 times after that...i watched it all 3 times, :lol:

yuyu hakusho was that late night ****, mom never allowed my to stay up, i had to wait till sunday re-runs when it was in the pm slot

youre missing the one where they're in a rocket ship, with the guy in a red jacket, lady in blue, weird pet, it's not cowboy bepop
edit- outlaw star

i hear this sometimes on loop during my runs

Last edited:
endless walts.... god damn nostalgia over 110%, i remember this coming out around christmas, and it replayed 3 times after that...i watched it all 3 times,
laugh.gif

yuyu hakusho was that late night ****, mom never allowed my to stay up, i had to wait till sunday re-runs when it was in the pm slot

youre missing the one where they're in a rocket ship, with the guy in a red jacket, lady in blue, weird pet, it's not cowboy bepop
you talking about trigun, cyborg 009, or something else?

you talking about trigun, cyborg 009, or something else?
outlaw star
Haha, I was just thinking of that anime.

Still need to see it in its entirety.

Y'all should check out Case Closed.

Basically each episode is about a mystery that needs to be solved.

This writing in this show is intelligent.

It's also cool to try to figure out the mystery as clues and what not are revealed.

This show will put you on your sherlock homes steez.

Adult Swim, The Pool era > Toonami
Depends.

You had to stay up until ungodly hours to catch some dope anime on adult swim.

I'd be falling asleep by the time they aired FMA or Inuyasha, which was around 3am-4am.

AS airing Luping/case closed at 5am was the only reason I was always on time for summer school.

Last edited:
Case Closed was :smokin I was pissed when they stopped airing it. It's still in Japan 700 episodes :x. I used to find Shin Chan funny also.

Adult Swim, The Pool era > Toonami
Depends.
You had to stay up until ungodly hours to catch some dope anime on adult swim.
I'd be falling asleep by the time they aired FMA or Inuyasha, which was around 3am-4am.
AS airing Luping/case closed at 5am was the only reason I was always on time for summer school.

Coming home from the club and watching AS Appreciation post.

Watching Super Milk Chan in the club >*

Toonami is only appreciated for Dragon Ball Z and Case Closed/Lupin the 3rd at night

Back
Top Bottom