Top-10 Dirtiest Players in the NBA....player poll.

Players better take note when facing the Toronto Raptors. In a recent SI poll of 173 players, Raptors forward Reggie Evans was voted as the dirtiest player in the NBA, with 21 percent of the vote. Here are the other players who made the list.

Link

10.  Jeff Foster
9.  Joel Pryzbilla
8.  Kenyon Martin
7.  Kendrick Perkins
6.  Zaza Pachulia
5.  Kobe Bryant
4.  Anderson Varejao
3.  Andres Nocioni
2.  Ron Artest
1.  Reggie Evans

Reggie is dirty as hell.....but a lot of these guys on the list are praised for their good defense.  Maybe they are just a "tad" too physical for the likes of everyone else.  Is anyone missing from this list, or doesn't belong on there? 

Ron Artest is physical
Anderson Varejao Flops he isn't dirty
Kobe Bryant RARELY plays defense so i can't understand that
Kendrick Perkins is also physical...

pimp.gif
Kobe's just doin whatever it takes to win.

Reggie Evans.........

S
M
H

I still can't believe what dude did to Kaman. How you just gonna grab some other dude's junk?
indifferent.gif

wheres KG????? remember his incident with francisco ellson?
laugh.gif
@ his broken english interview after the game

I really cant think of anyone who would make that list worse.
Kobe prob talks about peoples mother
Evans is just Homosexual and it rubs people the wrong way......

Shaquille Oneal is a dirty player.. always tryin to knock people down when they try to dunk on him
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Players better take note when facing the Toronto Raptors. In a recent SI poll of 173 players, Raptors forward Reggie Evans was voted as the dirtiest player in the NBA, with 21 percent of the vote. Here are the other players who made the list.

Link

10.  Jeff Foster
9. Joel Pryzbilla
8. Kenyon Martin
7. Kendrick Perkins
6. Zaza Pachulia
5. Kobe Bryant
4. Anderson Varejao
3. Andres Nocioni
2. Ron Artest
1. Reggie Evans

Reggie is dirty as hell.....but a lot of these guys on the list are praised for their good defense. Maybe they are just a "tad" too physical for the likes of everyone else. Is anyone missing from this list, or doesn't belong on there?

I was a big fan of Kenyon Martin during his days with the Nets.
Dude went every everyone.....my favorite was when he dropped Karl Malone
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

Ron Artest is physical
Anderson Varejao Flops he isn't dirty
Kobe Bryant RARELY plays defense so i can't understand that
Kendrick Perkins is also physical...

Perk is a brick craphouse, him breathing on people would knock em over. Then he would still complain bout the no call...

reggie evans used to be my favorite player way back in the day. dude has always been a rebound machine. dude made a living off hustle. dirt comes with it. dunno about grabbin another mans scrotum tho...

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Link

10.  Jeff Foster
9.  Joel Pryzbilla
8.  Kenyon Martin
7.  Kendrick Perkins
6.  Zaza Pachulia
5.  Kobe Bryant
4.  Anderson Varejao
3.  Andres Nocioni
2.  Ron Artest
1.  Reggie Evans

Reggie is dirty as hell.....but a lot of these guys on the list are praised for their good defense.  Maybe they are just a "tad" too physical for the likes of everyone else.  Is anyone missing from this list, or doesn't belong on there? 

- Nocioni shouldn't be on that list.
- Martin should be way higher.
- Perkins & Foster shouldn't be on the list.

But then again it's a Players Poll so they know more than the General Public.

mike23theking wrote:

Reggie Evans.........

S
M
H

I still can't believe what dude did to Kaman. How you just gonna grab some other dude's junk?
indifferent.gif

That's Brains!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Obviously Evans was trying to get an advantage over a BIGGER player
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

cp3 should be on the list. didnt that dude punch some guy in the balls?

Hodge said something about a sick family member if I'm not mistaken.

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

No Bruce Bowen?
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom