Top 10 Most Disturbing Movies Of All Time

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

no cannibal holocaust?
That's what I was thinking. I've seen most of these movies, and none of them are even close to Cannibal Holocaust. They killed a realturtle!!!

that %!!$ was disgusting. ripped the turtles shell off and everything. i think the makers had to go to court because it looked like the ppl they were killingwas for real

i dont know what you guys are talking about clock work orange was disturbing it might have not been gory. But i was depressed and weirded out by the film for acouple of days after. Just think not being able to defend you self ever and dude was getting taken advantage of and couldnt do nothing he was hopeless. He wasat the mercy of everyone who he had ever done anything to. karma is a *$%$%.

whats the movie where it showed some guy killing people and was sort of a documentary i think

they had a kier go into a families home on christmas and killed the family

also had a scene of showing a guy with his guys out and maggots eating him..looked mad real

SALO OR THE 120 DAYS OF SODOM, have it.... movie is wow

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

no cannibal holocaust?
That's what I was thinking. I've seen most of these movies, and none of them are even close to Cannibal Holocaust. They killed a real turtle!!!
Ya I was pretty surprised not to see Cannibal Holocaust. But I honestly wasn't too disturbed by it. Ya it had graphic violence and stuff, butI personally get more freaked out by psychological-type movies.

For those who have seen Salo: Is it a good movie or just disturbing?

^didnt they kill 2 monkeys in that movie too?

cause they had to do 2 takes?
sick.gif

im not into these kind of movies though
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by 10Sakuragi

KNOWING... movie made me think how sad it is when earth and every living things are dead, but on the other side new beginning!

indifferent.gif
really? That movie was bogus and full of crap... Anyway themost disturbing movie I ever seen was Requiem For A Dream and Boy's don't cry.

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

#03 - SALO OR THE 120 DAYS OF SODOM [1975]
This movie is WILD..

over-rated.
eyes.gif

I was hype as hell to watch this movie, scared to even play it. It's a messed up movie but the hype ruined it for me, I wouldn't even recommend it toanyone, I'd recommend ichi before this though the two are completely different. i highly question this list btw.

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

#03 - SALO OR THE 120 DAYS OF SODOM [1975]
This movie is WILD..

over-rated.
eyes.gif

I was hype as hell to watch this movie, scared to even play it. It's a messed up movie but the hype ruined it for me, I wouldn't even recommend it to anyone, I'd recommend ichi before this though the two are completely different. i highly question this list btw.

ichi wasn't even that bad

^ salo is more if you are in touch with the world which I'm not.
laugh.gif
na im kidding but

honestly i felt bad in salo but an american crime hit me more than this but then again that was one character in which you can connect to more.

anywho straying off topic.

ichi was just wow to me, shrimp oils prolly my fav scene.

im about to check out august underground. i already have irresistible and gonna watch it when i get the chance.

im checking out the men behind the sun and guinea pig as sooon as possible too i got my little summer list.

You guys need to check out Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, trippy; even if youre sober.

fear_and_loathing_in_las_vegas.jpg

Back
Top Bottom