Top 10 Most Disturbing Movies Of All Time

I don't see !%$ Last House on the left is even ranked. It was not disturbing or scarey. The remake is
pimp.gif

Clockwork Orange is a great movie. Don't know why it would be on the list, it wasn't even disturbing at all.

Freakshow, which is a remake of the movie Freaks, was pretty disturbing. The ending torture scene was probably one of the most disturbing things I've seenin a while.

Would like to watch Irreversible and Salo or the 120 Days of Sodom.

The Feast series had some disturbing stuff but in a comical sense.

I just watch Eraserhead last night, what a waste of my time. I want the hour and a half of my life back. Pointless weird +$$ movie.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by Digger85

i dont get how ppl think clockwork orange was disturbing. the only disturbing part to me was when they raped the guys wife n made him watch it
You don't remember when they held Alex's eyes open and made him watch all that crazy violence?
eek.gif
One of my favorite movies.
yeah i remember that i didnt really think it was disturbing idk. i was thinking more about what it was actually saying. i watched eraserhead lastnight too and i didnt watch it past an hour i just thought it was stupid. what i got from it is that the guy was paranoid about being a father but lynch had tomake it all weird n %#@%. id say wolf creek was kinda disturbing though

ive seen irreversible.. nearly puked during the rape and fire extinguisher scene. the rape scene was so explicit, slamming the females head against theconcrete repeatedly after raping her, then hammering her face/nose in with his fists then kicking her between the legs after. the fire extinguisher scene wasworst, the dude bashed this gay guys face in and u can see the skull crack and the brains leaking out.

no idea why i watched this film with my cousin.. felt so sick afterwards.

i realize that most of these disturbing movies on the list are directed by italians... these italians have !@$#+%! sick minds. cannibal holocaust, irreversibleand salo are all directed by italians. sick bastards. who comes up with this stuff? not to mention on wikipedia, it lists

"
  • A coatimundi (mistaken as a muskrat in the film) is stabbed multiple times in the neck by an actor.
  • A large turtle (about three feet long) is captured in the water and dragged to shore, where it is then decapitated and its limbs and shell removed. The actors proceed to cook and eat the turtle.
  • A large spider is killed with a machete.
  • A snake is killed with a machete.
  • A squirrel monkey has its face cut off with a machete.
  • A pig is kicked twice and then shot with a rifle."
sick !*%+*
mad.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by cjspida619

Originally Posted by Essential1

My dad talked about watching this movie a while back I think called Faces of Death with some friends and I don't remember if it was him or a couple of other people ran out of the house throwing up.
i dont think that was a movie more of like documentary of people and animals gettin killed it was pretty crazy though

they used to sell those at the swap meet

Most of the scenes in that documentary are actually fake tho.

Originally Posted by kamakazipnoygt

Originally Posted by NikeMax

Originally Posted by RECOGNIZE GAME

irreversible, never watched it but saw a seen awhile back when i googled monica belluci.

Jesus-there are so many parts on that movie that I wish I could un-see
Really? Besides the rape scene, I didn't find it that disturbing.

The rape scene was pretty bad. Really long too...but I was talking specifically about the beginning of the movie when Marcus is looking for his man in"The Rectum". But yea your right, those two parts is what I was talking about but they both seemed to go on for so long

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

ive seen irreversible.. nearly puked during the rape and fire extinguisher scene. the rape scene was so explicit, slamming the females head against the concrete repeatedly after raping her, then hammering her face/nose in with his fists then kicking her between the legs after. the fire extinguisher scene was worst, the dude bashed this gay guys face in and u can see the skull crack and the brains leaking out.

no idea why i watched this film with my cousin.. felt so sick afterwards.
Exactly. But man, what a crazy ending....for you guys that have never seen this, it's like Memento, where it shows the scenes of the moviebackwards. Trippy

There was a movie mentioned on NT about a year ago in one of these threads. It was about the Japanese torture camps in WWII. There was a scene where they threwa cat in a room full of rats. I think it was called The Sun Also Rises or something.

Originally Posted by Ghenges

There was a movie mentioned on NT about a year ago in one of these threads. It was about the Japanese torture camps in WWII. There was a scene where they threw a cat in a room full of rats. I think it was called The Sun Also Rises or something.
Men Behind the Sun

Originally Posted by General Johnson

It wasn't in the top ten, but under in the trailer video section...

GUMMO made me feel depressed and disgusted after I watched it. Not even sure why that movie was made or the point other than to show how hopeless life is for some people.
is that the movie where the black ****** is like "I want to fly like Michael Jordan"?

Back
Top Bottom