Top 10 Most Disturbing Movies Of All Time

My freinds have mentioned "A Clockwork Orange," said it was probably the most buggin movie theyve ever seen lol. I might have to check it out, alongwith Eraserhead.

NO. (i seen the remake of the last house on the left)

none of those would make me want to watch either.

I watched Audition like a month ago, wasn't a good movie, but some parts were a little disturbing.

You could probably find Audition online to watch.

It wasn't in the top ten, but under in the trailer video section...

GUMMO made me feel depressed and disgusted after I watched it. Not even sure why that movie wasmade or the point other than to show how hopeless life is for some people.

CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME There was a movie I seen years ago at the end of the movie it showed some monsters or something eating this dudes mom in the kitchen thatimage is instilled in my brain and I dont remember where it was from

Audition & OG Last House On The Left
pimp.gif

i HATE MOVIES LIKE THIS. they bugg me the $@#$@$ out. just looking at this thread bugs me out..

KNOWING... movie made me think how sad it is when earth and every living things are dead, but on the other side new beginning!

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

#03 - SALO OR THE 120 DAYS OF SODOM [1975]
This movie is WILD..

This list is a crock of !%%! because Salo isn't number one. Irreversible had a real %+$+*@ up scene, but nothing is seeing Salo at all. Movieis ridiculous.

Clockwork Orange was disturbing to me when I was 10, but watching it now there's no affect on me. It's a great movie however.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

#03 - SALO OR THE 120 DAYS OF SODOM [1975]
This movie is WILD..
This list is a crock of !%%! because Salo isn't number one. Irreversible had a real %+$+*@ up scene, but nothing is seeing Salo at all. Movie is ridiculous.

never seen it....but just looked it up on wikipedia...from the way it sounds, it should def be #1
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom