Top 10 Ugliest Kicks Of The Past 20 Years

http://yepyep.gibbs12.com...ks-of-the-past-20-years/
[h2]Top 10 Ugliest Kicks Of The Past 20 Years[/h2]Posted by gibbs12 in Celebrity, Original Content

All the shoe buzz this week is around the upcoming release of the Kanye West designed Air Yeezys (above). Their retail price is $215, but they'll likely sell out in a hurry, which means you'll have to pay at least double on ebay. When asked about these shoes, 17/17 humans surveyed in an official YepYep poll agreed that Kanye should stick to writing robot songs and leave shoe designto the experts. So now that we're talking hideous, let's look into other kicks-related eyesores. Below are the Top 10 Ugliest Kicks Of ThePast 20 Years.
[h2]#10 - Ato Matsumato[/h2]
Kanye has been spotted numerous times in these popular Japanese shoes. Not only are these bad boys screaming for a hipster in skinny jeans, but they alsoclearly influenced some of Kanye's design in the Air Yeezy.

[h2]#9 - BBC Ice Cream Waffle Drips[/h2]
Pharrell was in the "stick to music" club before Kanye, and it's still an unsolved mystery why he combined a wafflepattern with a banana drip. They look like the shoes a kid on Double Dare would be wearing.

[h2]#8 - Nike Air Sharkleys[/h2]
What happens when you combine a Dennis Rodman shoe with a Charles Barkley shoe? This mess:

[h2]#7 - Nike Air Pressure[/h2]
Released in 1989, the Air Pressure was Nike's version of ThePump. If the bulky upper apparatus isn't enough of a hassle, you also had to use a hand pump to tighten em up. Another negative is that they'dgive you instant cankles if worn with pants.

[h2]#6 - Nike Air Foamposite One[/h2]
Easily Penny Hardaway's ugliest, these moon boots couldn't lift my vert out of white man's land.

[h2]#5 - Nike Air Max 95 Zip[/h2]
There was a urine-colored version of these shoes that I wanted to feature, but apparently Nike has eliminated all of theinternet's memory of that debacle. The unnecessary zipper on this model tainted what's otherwise one of the slickest shoes ever designed.

[h2]#4 - Air Jordan XVIII[/h2]
You know it's bad when a Jordan shoe looks like it could fit in the Starbury line.

[h2]#3 - Nike Shox TL[/h2]
First off, Shox are only comfortable in theory and in your head. Therefore, having 360 degrees of visible Shox will only makeyour feet look fat and obvious that you buy shoes at %$$$'s Sporting Goods.

[h2]#2 - Air Jordan XIX[/h2]
I can't decide if Jordan was inspired by camp lanyard class or medieval armor. Either way, this design makes for an ugly andimpractical basketball shoe.

[h2]#1 - Adidas Kobe II[/h2]
Is it a pillow? Kickboxing shoe? Futuristic car model? Does an oldwoman live inside? Do they keep your feet warm in extreme conditions?

I actually like the AJ XIX... but I had forgotten ALL about that Kobe one!

[h2][/h2]
Easily Penny Hardaway's ugliest, these moon boots couldn't lift my vert out of white man's land.

http://yepyep.gibbs12.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/nike-air-foamposite-one-eggplant1.jpg

are you serious?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by GolfAlphaBravoEcho

[h2]#2 - Air Jordan XIX[/h2]
I can't decide if Jordan was inspired by camp lanyard class or medieval armor. Either way, this design makes for an ugly and impractical basketball shoe.

pimp.gif
Love these.

I can't believe anything Supra isn't on that last.
eyes.gif

I own 3 pairs listed and I'm surprised not more.

I have a weird taste in kicks. I don't mess with crazy colors but I like odd looking kicks.

Some things people will never understand. Who did they survey. Obviously people who are not the target market for sneakers.

Back
Top Bottom