Top 10 Worst Professional Athlete Shoe Deals

roll.gif
@ some of those....but I dunno how they left off Xavier McDaniel and his Xanthus shoe

The best part of this endorsement is the name of the shoe: the Commander. Apparently "The Bench-Warmer", "Locker Room Poison" and "Idiot Braggart" don't translate into Mandarin very well.
LOL. damn, that is harsh.

6. Damon Jones - Li Ning

Damon Jones? Really? Was Lamond Murray not returning your calls? Was Tony Delk unwilling to commit? What was the thought process behind this choice? The best part of this endorsement is the name of the shoe: the Commander. Apparently "The Bench-Warmer", "Locker Room Poison" and "Idiot Braggart" don't translate into Mandarin very well.

This is the most action Damon Jones has seen in over a full season.

Vicious.
laugh.gif
But c'mon, don't compare Tony Delk to Damon Jones. I don't remember the last time Damon dropped 50+ in a game.

"Being a back up...so what"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I can't believe Damon Jones really said that, are they trying to advertise him as a scrub?

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

roll.gif
@ some of those....but I dunno how they left off Xavier McDaniel and his Xanthus shoe
eek.gif
my dad had a pair of those in the mid '90's.he's not a shoehead so it doesn't matter.
laugh.gif

anyways, i had to lace him w/ a pair of the CB 94's in the black/ white (similar to OG) colorway to step up his shoe game.
smokin.gif

I remember back when around 30% of NBA players wore AND1s. A lot of them were scrubs for sure. AND1 at that time was
pimp.gif

7. Darrell Armstrong, Rex Chapman, Larry Hughes, Raef LaFrentz, Toby Bailey and Miles Simon - And1
Wow. Could they have picked a worse group of players to promote their shoes? Journeymen and scrubs, here is your brand of footwear! Prepare for mediocrity, undeserved max contracts, injury-plagued careers and Europe!

lafrentz.jpg

Street credibility, this is Raef LaFrentz. I understand that you've never met.

roll.gif

Vince Carter reneging on a commitment? Who would have thought? I mean, besides the whole city of Toronto, of course.
Cold.
laugh.gif

lol great post. Didnt know about Vince and Puma. lol I rememer the DaDas and spinners.

Back
Top Bottom