Top 11 Pick-Up Ballers We Love to Hate LOL LOL LOL

I love these threads

every now and then when I don't feel like going out, I'll hit the campus gym and just ball on a Friday night. The only 9 people who are at the gymFriday night playing basketball are super quick asian and his super quick friends. I don't want to generalize or stereotype, this is just how they play atmy gym.

The ones at my gym rarely ever throw a pass that isn't behind the back, every steal turns into a squandered break away opportunity. I on the other handcan normally get like 4 or 5 steals in a game to 10 because they're out of control. Upside though is that they rarely ever call fouls.

Foul *!%@@ and Untalented Big Man are usually one in the same from my experiences. Big man stands in the paint the whole time, throws elbows and basicallyjust tries to body everybody, normally committing multiple traveling violations, then when his shot doesn't fall it's a foul.

I agree with the complaint about the mouth. Normally I don't like to talk period other than GG, it's obnoxious when dudes don't shut the *+%* up. Then people says "oh he gets into your head" when in reality, he doesn't. He just makes it more likely that someone will get tired and hit himwith an elbow.

I'm happy that I stumbled on this article today despite the fact that it has been reposted many times already according to some...

laugh.gif
this is the funniest one ive seen

wieght room guy
pimp.gif

dudes always too scared to say anything cause hes so swole
laugh.gif

Yes it is true this type of thread comes up at least 3 times a year, STILL HILARIOUS.

how about

Dude that sweats like a pig.

- its a cold day outside and after 1 shot, dudes shirt is damped like he just came out of the pool. You gotta guard this dude so you dont really want to getnext to him. He's good so you have to guard him and when your elbow touches his back, your arm gets all his sweat.

Mr. AND 1

- Dude got MAD handles. You'll never steal the ball from him. He's quick. Only 1 problem........thats all he has.

Back
Top Bottom