Top 5 Movie Of All Time..Easily

Joined Aug 23, 2005
A top movies list is really subjective to someones taste, so I'm not gonna say top 5, but it's definitely a great movie.

The performance by Lewis is haunting.

big j 33

Supporter
Joined May 31, 2006
Top 5 all-time? EASILY?

Nope.

I'd be interested in seeing what your top 10 looks if this is easily in the top 5.

Lewis' performance was one of the best of the decade and while I like the film, it wasn't top 5 of all-time good. Top ten in the last decade for sure.

Joined Feb 23, 2010
i loved going to malt/milkshake places when this movie came out,

but i agree with most of the posts in this thread. definitely some of the best acting, the film was eh

Joined Nov 22, 2007
It's definitely worth a watch just for Lewis' acting alone, just don't expect a mindblowing story. Its slow in manyy parts.

antonlavey

Banned
Joined Oct 13, 2008
Originally Posted by hymen man

It's definitely worth a watch just for Lewis' acting alone, just don't expect a mindblowing story. Its slow in manyy parts.
DDL made this movie, it was very dry at times and the story was meh. NCFOM is a better overall movie imo.

Joined Feb 17, 2007
Helllll no, great acting but incredibly dull story.

When you press people to name their top five, no one will name this movie.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now