Top 5 Selling Sneakers - RUNNING Category (For End of June)

via: Project Bluefoot / @projectbluefoot

TOP SELLERS - RUNNING FOOTWEAR (END OF JUNE)

1.) Nike Men's Air Max 2009+ Grey/Silver/Blue/White

2.) Nike Men's Air Max Wright White/White
17551111_w.jpg

3.) Nike Men's Shox Turbo SI SL Black/Black

4.) Nike Men's Air Max 95 Black/Orange

5.) Asics Women's Gel-Kayano 15 White/Navy/Blue

Those 2009 Air Max's pushing units...

wow would have expected the mens Kayano to be higher especially higher than the ladies.....

Ladies splashing the cash yo

I know I'm mad late on these (not because of ignorance, but because of a shortage of cash), but what does 2009 Volt availability look like as ofnow?

I grabbed some 95s.

Gotta step up and find a deal on some 2009s. Love the design and the bright colorways even though Flywire is some gimmicky **+.

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

I know I'm mad late on these (not because of ignorance, but because of a shortage of cash), but what does 2009 Volt availability look like as of now?

8.5 through 12 left at finishline. only place you'll find them

How comprehensive is this list? In this day and age i'm surprised to see a $160 shoe top the list.

Originally Posted by 23NoKaOi

Wow Shox made the list? I wouldn't run in Shox...

They play havoc with my knees, but Shox runners sell pretty well in general it seems.

I got knee problems myself but the shox turbo and shox saya's were really good running shoes...( for jumping and under 400m runs).

Originally Posted by swingshot

How comprehensive is this list? In this day and age i'm surprised to see a $160 shoe top the list.

Originally Posted by 23NoKaOi

Wow Shox made the list? I wouldn't run in Shox...

They play havoc with my knees, but Shox runners sell pretty well in general it seems.
very well...mostly for casual wear, which is why the am95 is there too

Got the Zoom Vomero 4's in the royal blue colorway yesterday at D.ick's Sporting goods.
pimp.gif
comfort.

I refuse to wear the AM2009's. For one, Air Max has never been comfortable to me (exception is the Moto 5), and they're also $160.

mosty people that buy running shoes are going to be buying them for more casual everyday wear so getting the absolutely peak performance shoes is not reallyneeded, they are just looking for something that is comfortable and of course look nice. With those criteria I think thAM 2009 make a lot of sense.

PS - I also feel that women are less likely to buy running shoes as everyday shoes, womens running shoes are more likely to be bought for actual running, andthat may have a lot to do with why the asics on the list are womens.

Originally Posted by AJ27526

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

I know I'm mad late on these (not because of ignorance, but because of a shortage of cash), but what does 2009 Volt availability look like as of now?

8.5 through 12 left at finishline. only place you'll find them
Excellent.

Back
Top Bottom