Top 5 weed smokers in the NBA??

340x.jpg

Originally Posted by DsLee559

Adam-Morrison-774208.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Way off topic, but I guess I never realized that Adam Morrison looks just like Billy Crudup in Almost Famous...
eek.gif

Anyways... Josh Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Chris Andersen, JR Smith, and Marquis Daniels

Damon Stoudemire
Marcus Camby (Rookie Year)
Melo
J-How
Rasheed
Mike Beasley
Mario Chalmers
Darell Arthur

Every other player in the L.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Originally Posted by DsLee559

Adam-Morrison-774208.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Way off topic, but I guess I never realized that Adam Morrison looks just like Billy Crudup in Almost Famous...
eek.gif

Anyways... Josh Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Chris Andersen, JR Smith, and Marquis Daniels
I always thought he looked like Will Turner (Orlando Bloom) in the Pirates movies...

Cant argue with that list. Add:
Joakim Noah
Mike Beasley

seriously anyone that has even been on the Blazers. Portland has such good weed that dudes cant even help themselves. The Blazers of yesterday had then damnAll League Pot Smoking squad.

were yall gettin yall info from
nerd.gif
or are yall just throwing names out there that you think smoke?

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Noah.............. I know people.........

Yea my boy smoked with him all the time during the off-season. Met dude once, was kind of a herb. Claimed to be all about dunks when he was wearing some ugly#!% gay pride edition's.

Z BOOOOOO
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

cant forget Sean Williams son got kicked out of BC cause he loved the trees so much
laugh.gif

Definitly not Paul Pierce... If 'Melo gets caught, he will take a HUGE hit to his reputation...

Ones that come to mind:
Rasheed
J5
SJackson (With Al harrington after practice... just assuming)
JR Smith

Back
Top Bottom