Top 5 *WORST* SB Dunks Of All Time

Originally Posted by ShortyC94

wow I'm suprised to see so many people say the irons. They're one of my favorite SB's.

Mine in no order.

Pusheads
Newcastles
Mork & Mindy
Clubber Langs
Milli Vanilli
Man the newcastles are a classic sneaker. They are in my top 5 favs, thats crazy. But the Mork and Mindys are terrible. And the pusheads are notfor me thats for sure

puff n' stuff
2 color snakeskins lo's
milli vanilli's
clubber langs
bloody sunday's and to all who said mork and mindy's and dinosaur jr.s your all crazy.

nike-dunk-sb-low-what-the-dunk.jpg

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

puff n stuffs, barfs, space tigers, de la hi's, and both supreme lows

bisons and the supreme hi's (other than the baby blue) suck bad too

Originally Posted by cowabungaxxx

ancient post.
Warned.

If you're going to bring up a past post, then at least go with the topic otherwise you are just posting for the sake of posting.

JR5

Nearly all the mids have been horrid...but the blk/grey and money cat mids were ok in my book....I actually like the 3 bears hi's but I do see a lot ofheads feel otherwise...the other two were trash tho. Dino jr's...very nasty....great cw jus horribly executed....

white melvins, anything with fur, all the mids, those lobster lookin things, what the dunks

Originally Posted by rolla808

1-3. Three Bears (any order)
4. Day of the Dead
5. HUFs (never cared for the tie dye look too hippy feeling).
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

are you slow??? hufs are a classic sb, you need to be shunned by the sneaker community

I think I posted my 5 last year when this post was new.

But let me add this....NIKE HAS NOT MADE A SINGLE DECENT SB DUNK SINCE 2005. Except the black suede/gums which are too simple to hate on.

didn't kno this many ppl hated mork n mindy's

my list

1. puff n stuff

2. The Mosquito (pics on kix-files.com)

3.Gold Rail The two blues n that gold are hideous to me

4.Heavy Mental

5.Moat

Moat mids were gross....nike has made a handful of nice sb's from 2006-present....not that many but there are fewstandouts....doom's...un-futura's(hate that name)....3 bears hi....purple pigeons...de la hi's...blk/grey mids...there have been a few

my list.

i passed on the de la sols 5x and all 5x they were sellin them for 130-150 ds. i just hate the shoe.

2809879500_e9c40e81e1.jpg

117258453_6766eb43f7.jpg

2996839882_5cc1e2d614.jpg

1134364762_dd5ab11bb6.jpg

i see the what the dunk as a collectors item, not a shoe to wear...

Back
Top Bottom