Top Boy Series Thread - The Final Season Out Now On Netflix

CewVeWeBQBSsrh6KzSao

Last scene was a surprise and set up next season nicely. dushane still a dirtbag.

Dris just aged out of the streets. Too old and sick to be out there like that. Main takeaway. Get in and get out. No longevity without heavy consequences. Sad part he was the only one there for his kid smh. I smh at cats like Sully. Got more compassion for mutant street kids than being there for chocolate Brittish version Kerry Hilson and his daughter.
The irony of him taking out Dris smh. That's just how wrong these dudes be living. Abiding by that trash street moral code.

jason passed on all his bad luck to my dude Ats somehow. kit a scumbag and wish Ats’ mom would’ve put the shotgun to that fool’s face and shot.

jermaine is a sports agent now but still a street cat doing street cat things. sully foul as hell for when he kidnapped him.

Yeah let's not forget dris set dudes up to get murdered multiple times. I wish he had answered Sully's question why. would have no doubt eaten as their 2nd, look at Jaq.

he was mad he got demoted and jaq got his spot. Weird though considering he knew that if dushane or sully survived then he’d get murked. Guess he was washed with two bad arms and was ok with dying.

I can see Sully turning on Dushane for next season. Though he's cunning and took care of business when he needed to, Dushane doesn't seem to be built for this lifestyle while Sully is fine with living by G-code.

On side-note, I haven't cared about Dris since he murdered Gem's dog.

Back
Top Bottom