Top Boy Series Thread - The Final Season Out Now On Netflix

Another interest call back, Ats was basically Ra’nell without a positive male role model in his life. In the OG series we saw what happened if the promising kid was kept on the straight and narrow. This time around we were shown what happened if the promising kid went down the wrong path.

Ra’nell was on his way to becoming Ats if that dude who used to be on the road with his dad didn’t tell Dushane to fall back

Lizzie just connects the dots. She tries to be as unassuming as possible. Armed security for her and her husband would be unrealistic. She don’t touch nothing or see nothing. Just checks in, and checks with the old lady. People in real life move like this all the time. The ones who don’t get caught. She implied that she really don’t deal with street dealers etc. But saw an opportunity.

Where she got sloppy was having a sexual relationship with her street dealer. That exposed her, and got her snatched up.

I think in that situation, she was gonna be found out about regardless even if she didn’t spread her legs. Talking about when dris and jaq followed him for the exchange at the antique shop. him being in there a long time did make them figure out those 2 had something going on.

I don't think she would've been found out in that situation. The only reason she made Jamie go out the back door was because he was at the shop so long and the sun had set. So she didn't want the neighbors seeing some random hood leaving her place her business at all hours of the night.

If Jamie goes in, does the drop off and immediately leaves, he's leaving out of the front door then Jaq & Dris would've continued to follow him on foot. The antique shop wouldn't have became so important. And they never would've seen the plug.

I don't think she would've been found out in that situation. The only reason she made Jamie go out the back door was because he was at the shop so long and the sun had set. So she didn't want the neighbors seeing some random hood leaving her place her business at all hours of the night.

If Jamie goes in, does the drop off and immediately leaves, he's leaving out of the front door then Jaq & Dris would've continued to follow him on foot. The antique shop wouldn't have became so important. And they never would've seen the plug.
IDK, they were even wondering why he went to an antique shop. If he would've came out empty handed, I'm sure after dealing with him, they'd probably figure out that's where he got his supplies from.

only thing I was wondering was how did fat boy know it was Ats, Jamie looked surprised when Dushane showed him the video.

jaime's bros probably figured out it was ats since he was the only one who visited the apartment besides the middle bro's gf.

jaime wasn't surprised to see ats in the vid but surprised to see dushane had a video of ats entering the building with the bag. Cuz jaime's access to the cameras was disabled buy dushane had the footage.

Last edited:
Man Episode 1 and 2 is some FIRE
What seemed off was Dushane being out of the Picture early and when he was on Screen he was bottoms.
Tings are coming around though innit..

I didn't even watch the previous seasons... didn't know there was earlier seasons...lol

I just binged it over the weekend and it's a really good show fam. The storylines got me moved.

The Ats/Steph arc is what I'm most interested in. I'm curious to see how the relationship evolves.

ATS is a little G.
SO is Dushane's Mother's Care Takers Daughter.

Two Proper blokes innit....

I wonder how he found out about that.
I thought the same thing, going to be paying close attention here on out to see what came about to let him in on that noise.

Sidenote: If you are needing a fix after TopBOY ends, go check out Love/Hate

It's the same kind of story, cept' White Boys in Dublin **** is Fire.
Dudes are probably the Plugs siblings.
MV5BNDJlNzcyYjItZGYwMS00NmEwLTljMTUtY2ZjZDhiOTM1MTU3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDIzMzcwNjc@._V1_UY268_CR9,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

OH so Jaime knew Dushane was asking his Brother for the 1o Racks because Sully cousin is down with the ZT's.
That was him in the ride with Jaime's right hand man (the cat alwasy backtalking Jamie)as he was on the phone with Modie, and Modie was telling him to pull up on Dushane ASAP, instead of waiting on Jamie.

I can already see Ats is about to be a younger on the road.

Last edited:
Music from season 3
A playlist, idk why it's embedding like this.

Funny thing is this song is 7 years old, but he dropped a video today in anticipation of being on season 3

Nice, I'm trying to find out about a song on episode 10. It like 32 minutes into the episode and Jamie's people were playing it looking for Dushane right before that bogus call to the cafe. That **** slaps...well the part I hear. Netflix counts down the episodes so it's like at the 34:10 mark.

Back
Top Bottom