Top Boy Series Thread - The Final Season Out Now On Netflix

Where is Ra'Nell? I was surprised to see Gem in this series

there was a conspiracy theory going around that Ra'nell was Modie but that's been proven false

am i the only one that didn't care for the Modie character?
I liked him. He was that brash, obnoxious, and wild individual person to help the audience realize that not all of these guys have the discipline to be a proper leader/businessman. Kinda like the person contrast to Jamie.

he just came off a little too much like a caricature of what you described. I think that could've been demonstrated more realistically over time but they kind of just shoe horned him in near the end after his first appearance in the jail, all for it to end with him having little to no effect on the story

"I was on the road tryna double up, home now I wanna see my P's just triple
had to run a boy down in my Air Force, pissed cuz now they got a crease in the middle"
:pimp:

he just came off a little too much like a caricature of what you described. I think that could've been demonstrated more realistically over time but they kind of just shoe horned him in near the end after his first appearance in the jail, all for it to end with him having little to no effect on the story
I see, yeah I think he could've been utilized more effectively.

I enjoyed his character for what it was, eccentric over the top dude that clearly wasn't cut out for the road

Dude had no sense of strategy and seeing as how we were first introduced to him in jail he obviously doesn't know how to do his dirt w/o getting caught and it shows

Mans really thought he was just going to escape jail and go back to running the Fields? Wouldn't be surprised if Jermaine set him up to get offed, dude was wild

I just hope they bring my boy Jamie back. Best character on the show right now

the roadman leveled up from Adidas tracksuits to Stone Island puffers, gotta keep one of these handy as well
1569963635737.png

I been doing a deep dive on some of this UK drill rap.
I mess with Loski and DiggaD, come to find out they're both locked up right now

That Nike full-zip Jamie wore in a few episodes slaps

Had to pick up 2

Back
Top Bottom