Top Boy Series Thread - The Final Season Out Now On Netflix

you need some airmax and a Rambo

1570062259662.png

nuff man ah get cheffed up

I don't think Sully killed Dris.
Reading your post gave me some hope, but the Code is part of Sully's DNA.
He gone, bruv

Any of yall started LOVE/HATE yet?

Telling you, don't sleep.....immediate FIX for

Attachments

• 1570065939345.png
    1570065939345.png
    91.4 KB · Views: 1,210
I'm not feeling this new NIKETALK at all.
You can't even use it properly on the PC unless you have Adblock disabled.

He gone, bruv

I just think the whole being a dad thing he got to experience this season may have influenced him not to go through with it. When he was talking to Dushane he brought up how what Dushane and Dris did was wrong. If he still works with Dushane after that, I don't see why he wouldn't let Dris slide. And even though Dris did try to set them up, at the end of the day, he was doing right by his daughter. If he didn't give them up, he was going to get killed. He was in a no win situation. Sully told Jaq to leave for a reason.

Also, let's not forget, Dushane not only didn't tell Sully about Jaq's sister, but he also helped her skip town. Now it's Sully's turn to (unknowingly) return the favor.

He gone, bruv

Any of yall started LOVE/HATE yet?

Telling you, don't sleep.....immediate FIX for
is this the Irish show? I think I tried watching it a few years ago but the accents were sooo hard to understand
might give it another go
I see my Ruth Negga and my boy Nathan from Misfits is in it

youngwolf youngwolf your argument reminds me of when some individuals believed Stannis Baratheon (GOT’s) was still alive because they didn’t show his death on screen. I think you missed the directors vision on why he didn’t show Dris die. It had nothing to do with the mystery of if Sully did it or not, but it was more to emphasize how it was best to look away and not witness how hard it was to take out a Day 1. Factor in both men are Fathers and the action Sully had to commit would have a rippling effect. At least that’s the perception I had from that scene.

Speaking of Misfits, such an underrated show. I know most dropped it after nathan left and then after simon and the cute girl did but rudy was a wild boy. joe gilgun is an interesting person and looks like a real life zombie or vampire word to preacher.

If you didn't see the person die on-screen, chances are they're not dead

this has been a film trope since been

If you didn't see the person die on-screen, chances are they're not dead

this has been a film trope since been

I agree, however when you have clever writing and foreshadowing, the death doesn’t need to be spoon fed to the audience. A perfect example is David Chase with Tony Soprano.

I thought the Dris death scene was more about Sully than Dris. Reinforcing what we already knew about Sully, he lives/dies by the code and when you break the code, you gotta go. No matter who it is or how painful it is.

Just like Brienne keeping oaths.

I thought the Dris death scene was more about Sully than Dris. Reinforcing what we already knew about Sully, he lives/dies by the code and when you break the code, you gotta go. No matter who it is or how painful it is.

Just like Brienne keeping oaths.

If Sully ever finds out what Dushane did; I’m certain he won’t hesitate to end him.

I couldn’t stand Sully in the first two season, however this season turned him into my favorite character besides Jamie.

If Sully ever finds out what Dushane did; I’m certain he won’t hesitate to end him.

I couldn’t stand Sully in the first two season, however this season turned him into my favorite character besides Jamie.

Oh most definitely. I have no doubts about Sully taking out Dushane if it must be done.

I still don't like Sully but I, begrudgingly, respect dude. He's like an uncharismatic Omar lol.

Sully really matured in Jail/prison. He was a reckless fool in the first two seasons, but now he reflects on everything that takes place around him. Dris also matured alot and I actually felt for him...until I remembered the **** he did in the first two seasons, dude was ruthless.

Think some of you guys are forgetting about two of the last few scenes in ep10.

1. Where Erin is walking into the school yard. The yout’s looking lost and distraught, likely due to Dris not being home.
2. When the detectives are in the room in the last scene and reveal the suspect wall, Dris’ picture has the word “Missing” written underneath it.

If Sully let the mans live, I don’t see how he’d just leave his seed behind. I think the theory of Dris still being alive would be more credible if there was a scene that showed Erin’s teachers saying she hasn’t shown up to school in a while.

Think it’s safe to say mans is dead.

If Sully relates to Dris because they are both fathers, what purpose would it serve to let the guy live if he can’t take his daughter with him in exile?

because it would look like he let them skip town if they left together, as opposed to sending Dris on and then sending the girl later
this is all specualtion of course

Why didn’t Jamie go to the cops with the CCTV showing Ats planting the bag before sending Kit to take him out and turning himself in?

Rewatch the last episode. You’ll notice Jamie trying to access the cctv on his phone but it was saying the connection was down or something.

that’s after Ruben helped Dushane and gave him access to the feed... which allowed Dushane to then record Ats and have leverage over Jamie in the end.

Back
Top Bottom