--[ TOP GEAR U.K SERIES 24 Started Mar. 6 ]--[The GRAND TOUR ]

Newest episode just came to internet,
EDIT: just watched the episode. The aventador was just ridiculous. 

Newest episode just came to internet,
EDIT: just watched the episode. The aventador was just ridiculous. 

There was some uproar in the news after the latest episode - apparently Jeremy and James parked in a handicapped spot. I didn't spot it - but it must have been during the electric car part.

They had to issue an apology.

There was some uproar in the news after the latest episode - apparently Jeremy and James parked in a handicapped spot. I didn't spot it - but it must have been during the electric car part.

They had to issue an apology.

this series showing the world what I already knew about the MP4-12C gets the second
pimp.gif
I've issued on NT. The "criticisms" were irrelevant to me; I like the surgical precision of it as well, a future surgeon. Always been that way about my cars though. Hot laps with Lewis>*

this series showing the world what I already knew about the MP4-12C gets the second
pimp.gif
I've issued on NT. The "criticisms" were irrelevant to me; I like the surgical precision of it as well, a future surgeon. Always been that way about my cars though. Hot laps with Lewis>*

Originally Posted by curt2121

pimp.gif
This

Also is anyone getting annoyed of the "The car handles well so it isn't fun" excuses recently? Happened to the Mclaren and now the Lambo. Maybe it's because i'm not a tycoon but if i'm paying that much for those 2 cars then they better handle well and i'm sure i would have more fun with cars that handle well than ones that don't

Originally Posted by curt2121

pimp.gif
This

Also is anyone getting annoyed of the "The car handles well so it isn't fun" excuses recently? Happened to the Mclaren and now the Lambo. Maybe it's because i'm not a tycoon but if i'm paying that much for those 2 cars then they better handle well and i'm sure i would have more fun with cars that handle well than ones that don't

Back
Top Bottom