Topps Project 2020 Feat. Ben Baller, Don C, Etc - The Real Stimules!

yeah didnt even have him provide pics or anything, didnt even ask me for pics or even talk to me. I am trying to appeal it, but ebay doesnt make it ****ing easy. Its impossible to get someone on the phone, so i just have to send emails i guess.

Kid is a ****ing clown, pisses me off so much. Im really about to buy that thousand dollar jordan he has listed with a burner ebay account and cut it in half and send it back to him for a refund. **** him.

Wow. I almost said that from the start. Buy some of his crap, and give him a taste of his own medicine.

Seriously though, keep trying them on the phone. I've had good luck with them helping the couple of times I've called.

Got my Mike Trout Ben Baller cards in, they're really dope. I'm looking to see if the King Jeter cards drop a bit more in price.

Of course eBay sides with the buyer. Absolute bull****.

here is the messages between him and I from last week. Such a little entitled prick. His name is Ryan ma in garden grove ca. Here is his eBay link, if you use eBay I suggest blocking him.

im pretty sure this is his fb https://www.facebook.com/khoa.ma.359

1C6B5AAE-AAD5-4182-91EF-D8DF1D76BEE4.jpeg

66971DC2-3D7B-4D34-BA80-10530000F5E2.jpeg

source.gif

Need to find that Yeezy 750 thread where some dude in NJ ripped off an NTer for their pair. The details are fuzzy now, but I think they had his address, too. Can’t remember what they did to the guy.

I bought 5 of the Don C, Griffey’s. Two big names with a design a lot of people aren’t necessarily feeling. Could end up with a low print run.

Picked up Ken Griffey's card today designed by Oldmanalan. Digging Jr. pose on the card.

The buyers remorse returns have been a bloodbath with these.

The sports card hobby huge and is RAMPANT with scammers. It’s so bad, there’s a FB scammers group that keeps a list, and it has thousands of people listed. They even have an app to search names, emails, eBay usernames, etc. to see if they’re a scammer.

Anybody who gets these returns should post their names (W/ screenshots) in Sportscard Scammers Exposed. Get those *******s added to the list.

:lol: I’m still buying for my artist and player runs, with some random cards I like too.

here’s my Matt Taylor and saladeen sets so far from a week ago or so, I should have the Taylor frank thomas here any day
507338A8-11BD-457B-81CE-AAA48C1CBD39.jpeg

:lol: I’m still buying for my artist and player runs, with some random cards I like too.

here’s my Matt Taylor and saladeen sets so far from a week ago or so, I should have the Taylor frank thomas here any day
507338A8-11BD-457B-81CE-AAA48C1CBD39.jpeg

cause your playing with house money and a rollie.

Jk glad you’re still trying to complete the sets you actually like

cause your playing with house money and a rollie.

Jk glad you’re still trying to complete the sets you actually like
:lol: the prices dropped so much I went back and bought a few I had sold for pennies on the dollar (mainly the jeter Taylor, and all the saladeen besides Griffey) :lol:

it’s nice to just enjoy it for what it is again, without all the hype and people trying to make money, which is why I started collecting them in the first place.

So are these things worth money or what.

Only the early releases worth big money. The real value of these to me is the unique designs and quality of each card. I was looking through my collection just this weekend and could of cared less about value I just love how each card is so unique.

Last edited:
dam I guess i gotta convince myself how much i like them and that im not making any monies....

:rofl:jk im glad i copped the ones I wanted.

Back
Top Bottom