Topps Project 2020 Feat. Ben Baller, Don C, Etc - The Real Stimules!

the Fleer Metal series used to get me really hyped as a kid..

jordan50.jpg

394977.jpg
Damn took me down memory lane. Had both of these cards. I remember always looking up values in Beckett magazine :lol: :pimp:

As my username suggests, I need to try and get all the Yankees players but damn at some of the going prices for some of the initial releases. Also, that Frank Thomas BB card goes hard but that asking price is wild!

^That Jeter card is nice.

Picked up the Jackie Robinson card today. Didn't really like the design of the McGuire card.

Sidenote: I didn't realize that these cards take a minute to ship lolol.

^That Jeter card is nice.

Picked up the Jackie Robinson card today. Didn't really like the design of the McGuire card.

Sidenote: I didn't realize that these cards take a minute to ship lolol.

Same, Jackie Robinson card is fire, huge fan of Joshua's comic style.

i sold that jeter saladeen on ebay last week for $290.

Ive gotten one ebay "item arrived damaged" where the buyer clearly destroyed the card because he was a sucker that paid wayyyy too much for it. I will fight it as long as i can with ebay until i have to refund i guess, because we know ebay will never side with a seller. Hoping to at minimum be able to refund him market value. Glad i sold the bulk of my cards off ebay.

i sold that jeter saladeen on ebay last week for $290.

Ive gotten one ebay "item arrived damaged" where the buyer clearly destroyed the card because he was a sucker that paid wayyyy too much for it. I will fight it as long as i can with ebay until i have to refund i guess, because we know ebay will never side with a seller. Hoping to at minimum be able to refund him market value. Glad i sold the bulk of my cards off ebay.
Man, I hope you're able to come out victorious. It's what I hate about eBay as the buyer clearly has buyers remorse, and didn't know what he was buying and now sees that he overpaid like crazy. Hoping for the best for you man.

Man, I hope you're able to come out victorious. It's what I hate about eBay as the buyer clearly has buyers remorse, and didn't know what he was buying and now sees that he overpaid like crazy. Hoping for the best for you man.
Yeah idk how these ppl can live with themselves. You bought it. Man up and take the L.

Yeah idk how these ppl can live with themselves. You bought it. Man up and take the L.
Hope you win...Hate these mofos
Sold a Tom Brady 2000 Bowman Chrome PSA 9 to this dude on ebay last year and he opened a case on me. He straight up made a deep scratch on the back of the slab lol. Lucky, I took photos before I sent it.

Hope you win...Hate these mofos
Sold a Tom Brady 2000 Bowman Chrome PSA 9 to this dude on ebay last year and he opened a case on me. He straight up made a deep scratch on the back of the slab lol. Lucky, I took photos before I sent it.
Did showing eBay the pics make them resolve it in your favor. I have pics but I’m the pics the card is in a plastic sleeve.

Did showing eBay the pics make them resolve it in your favor. I have pics but I’m the pics the card is in a plastic sleeve.
Yup I won. When it's an expensive item like this, I take pics and pics of how I package it. I usually double box it too. In your case, it might be different

Yup I won. When it's an expensive item like this, I take pics and pics of how I package it. I usually double box it too. In your case, it might be different
I didn’t take pics of packaging it. It was def packaged correctly though. Next time I’m gonna have to take pics.
I know it’s bs because he paid 600 and the card is goin for like 150 today. Doesn’t take a genius to see what’s going on. ****ing punk *****. At least he has to live with himself knowing he’s a fraud and a cheat. :lol:

Wait, did you take it out of the sealed plastic that Topps sent it in?

Wait, did you take it out of the sealed plastic that Topps sent it in?
No. I put the one touch in a graded slab sleeve (like a big sealable penny sleeve ). Then put that in the black p2020 box. Then put that in the bubble wrap pouch. Then wrapped all that in more bubble wrap and packed it in a small flat rate box.
The card was never damaged. It’s just some ***** making **** up because he’s dumb and overpaid.

No. I put the one touch in a graded slab sleeve (like a big sealable penny sleeve ). Then put that in the black p2020 box. Then put that in the bubble wrap pouch. Then wrapped all that in more bubble wrap and packed it in a small flat rate box.
The card was never damaged. It’s just some ***** making **** up because he’s dumb and overpaid.

I figured you knew better haha. You were talking about the penny sleeve and I misread. So what is this idiot claiming happened? That the card itself was somehow destroyed?

He could still go through PayPal sadly :smh:

What a douche for that message, shoulda stuck to the story and not mention the price if you wanna lie

Here’s the initial return message. The balls on that little cocksucker to tell me to do the right thing.
B3F9DC95-E74D-4CC9-83D4-BBAC4BF01B6E.jpeg

Yoooo, there is absolutely NO WAY that thick *** card got loose during anything lol. Those damn things could get hit by a tornado and that Project 2020 seal wouldn't break. Unless the post office pulled an Ace Ventura, I'm with you. 10000% buyer's remorse. :smh:

Yeah he care about the price :lol:
Right? I looked up his facebook and ebay, and it looks like hes some 22 yo kid who eeks out a living selling $1-3 trinkets on ebay. Im definitely going to send him a message after i am forced to refund (its inevitable) and let him know exactly what he is. I have his address too and contemplated signing him up for all sorts of random mailer **** or something. Also thought about buying a few of his $3 items on ebay and doing the same thing to him and leaving negative feedback. Whatever happens i'm definitely going to take some time and harass him for a bit. :lol:

What a douche for that message, shoulda stuck to the story and not mention the price if you wanna lie
right. just say "I want to return". Its like when someone owes you money they always have some long ****ing story (they are making up), just tell me if you have my money or not. When i hear the story i know you are lying.

Yoooo, there is absolutely NO WAY that thick *** card got loose during anything lol. Those damn things could get hit by a tornado and that Project 2020 seal wouldn't break. Unless the post office pulled an Ace Ventura, I'm with you. 10000% buyer's remorse. :smh:
I think he is referencing the fact that the cards are not all the exact same dimensions. I have some cards that are loose in the onetouch, and some that are tight and have no movement. It is what it is - it is factory sealed for christs sake!

Back
Top Bottom