[| -- (TOR) Aug 1st: October's Very Own Festival featuring Drake x Young Jeezy & Guests -- |]

DYNAMICS

formerly diplomat tdot
drakecover.jpg

So far..

Montreal (July 18th)

Saskatoon (July 23rd)

Edmonton (July 24th)

Calgary (July 25th)

Vancouver (July 27th)

All through Ticketmaster except for Montreal.

2i8vq8p.jpg

I believe the Toronto Show will be the "Octobers Very Own" Festival which is going down Caribana Sunday.

winnipeg show sold out in less than 5 mins. only 2000 seats were available and i'm sure there's a lot of people flipping

Originally Posted by ridingonlorenzos

Would love to get Drake to perform at my college for Frosh but agents are telling me dude costs $100,000

is he that much?  i thought he was around 50 g's plus profit sharing?  so total being around 80 or so?

Tickets for the August 1st Show at the Molson Ampitheatre go on sale this Saturday, pre-sale tomorrow and Friday.

LINK

I wonder who guests might be. It could be a whole bunch of people since it's caribana weekend (correct me if I'm wrong).

^ Naw, you right...

Mack Maine is hosting a party the day of Caribana and I'm guessing Nikki Minaj might be one of the special guests seeing as she has a concert the next day here in Toronto at the Sound Academy.

Shouldn't be hard to figure out who the guests are, with that being said Fabolous is another.

Back
Top Bottom