Toronto Blue Jay Fans - check in here

jays were down 4 zip to the yankees and end up smashing on randy johnson to win it.

last year we would've definitely lost that game. even though it's early, this new team is showing flashes of being a contender.

MOTHER F AJ BURNETT. Worst signing in Toronto history. We are paying this mofo $1 million per month just to pitch 5 times and he cant even stay healthy.

smh he's a 5 year investment, just be patient and see how he pans out.

i'm loving the new look jays, they make every game winnable with those bats. good to see halladay back

1st place @#%$!
[/b]
E-mail or MSN me for offers and prices: soulize@sympatico.ca
[/b]

i agree, burnett will be a beast soon, his injury isn't serious.

we beat the yankees yesterday but theyre down 12-6 right now smh.

i wanna go to game and get hammered lol

Josh Towers is the worst Blue Jays pitcher since Corey Lidle.

0-6 and an era over 10? That is just pathetic. He has the worst record in all of baseball and he has no confidence right now.

Send this mofo down to Florida and call up a pitcher who can keep us in the game for 6 innings.

How do you expect to win games when you have this clown allowing 5 runs in the first inning at Fenway?

We got Janssen starting for the Jays vs. former Jay Kelvim Escobar tonight - May 17, 2006. Hopefully this guy pulls off a win. Escobar is looking solid this season though.

wow, not much jays fans huh, or we've all grown up....jays were the beast in TO back in 92-93, put the city on the map.... only 2 teams in the past 30 years have won the world series back-to-back... the Toronto Blue Jays and the New York Yankees.....

...and they're gonna be a pain in the *** in the east this year....

This year didn't go as well as it should've...even though there is still time it doesn't seem as if the Blue Jays can make a run as they had to deal with bad pitching and injuries to their pitchers all year. I hope they can make it close but we'll see what happens next year....
"Same thing that'll make you laugh will make you cry"

Im from calgary and I love the jays. V-DUB IS A GOD.
Letting the Kids Play Since 1990
LOOKING FOR AIR MAX PREMIUM NL SIZE 9

whos gon cop a jays toronto star season pass this year? they jacked up the price....
SELLING:
JORDAN XVIII 18 WHITE/BLUE SIZE 13 VNDS WITH TOWEL
AND
JORDAN XVIII 18 LOW BLACK/CHROME SIZE 12.5 VNDS WITHOUT TOWEL, BOTH FOR $400 US DOLLARS, MSG ME FOR DETAILS!

Jays signed a bunch of new players, what y'all think bout them?
SELLING:
JORDAN XVIII 18 WHITE/BLUE SIZE 13 VNDS WITH TOWEL
AND
JORDAN XVIII 18 LOW BLACK/CHROME SIZE 12.5 DS WITHOUT TOWEL, BOTH FOR $400 US DOLLARS, MSG ME FOR DETAILS!

I think they're in a good position, the team is basically the same as last year with a few good additions, you lose Lilly but there are a handful of guys battling for the last two starting spots so it's not a bad situation to be in.

We takin' the pennant this year, it's gonna be a big step in '07 for the Jays word to toddler's learning how to walk.

www.inquiringmind.ca​

TEAM RAPTORS
RAPTORS > YOUR FAVORITE TEAM

Imagine what's gonna go thru the opposing pitcher's mind when they see Wells, Thomas, Glaus... THEY'LL BE SHOOK ONES
WTB: LRG "unbuckle my buckle" belt buckle and Jordan XVII suitcase

F/S: 4th generation 20gb Ipod silicone case, blue, $20 shipped, msg me for details!

Back
Top Bottom