[| -- Toronto NT SUMMIT IX 'It's Showtimeeeeeeee' -- |]

anything... BUT sneakers?

hoopin' is cool, how about the beach...wasaga or something...

carpool there do some bbq...pull some numbers...post up..swim..

can it be anytime but jul1-10...cuz some of us mgiht be going down for july 4th...

im headed to nyc....

wasaga would be hard.... not everyone got cars and people wont wanna drive hours with people they dont know? mayb it wont be that bad on the drive back but i think the drive there would be ackward. and if heat etc would not be recommended cuz sand + heat = ruin.

not to mention if no girls are on the beach what a sausage fest it would seem like...

overall i think there would be lots of problems that come up with that idea but thats just imo.

416 And 250 Canada

Looking For DS Chicago Xs size 9-10.5

i told you i would be there.
don't worry Q.

nah i never ever rocked exco, bought exco, knew kids that rock exco, had friends that rocked exco. NEVER ASSOCIATED with exco NEVER -Trev aka Dr. hell No.
Team Otaku​

can someone book hoopdome for us?
we should get on this ASAP

De La Soul Hi's
DS sz 8
$350 cad

Dunkles
VVVVNDS sz 8.5
$500 cad

Team Saugaour streets is clean

BIG blazing session B4, DURING, AND AFTER? :smokin
smokin.gif

nd i say poker for money? ON WEED? :\
ohwell.gif

ahh jezus lets relax on the herb, lets get some budweisers poppin and basketball. i have a better shooting touch after 3-4 beers. true story.
All jokes aside though, this post is soft (pause).

Hmmm...I could always make the drive from Buffalo :lol:
laugh.gif

Na I probably wouldn't attend. I love playing basketball but I don't wanna get run all day :lol:
laugh.gif
Vikings | Sabres | Timberwolves

~~Yeah....Terry is always ready for some ballin.....~~
FS: Air Huarache 2k4 All-star sz11. Melo 1.5 White/blue sz11, Nike Supreme Delta Force White/white sz11...They are all Brand new DS...

~~"The sky's the limit. I don't think God limited my talent. He gave me talent and it's up to me to try to keep getting better. I don't know how good I can be, but I know I can be better than I am right now."-AI.~~

as long as it's on a weekend i'm there

i might even have a ton of size 10 stuff to move..looking at shoes differently these days

hundred fifty dollar tennis shoes no suits

oh this sounds great, especially the shoe showcase haha..... however, i won't be able to attend on that date, as i will be out of the country as of june 24th.
Team Soled Out
Est. 2005sobe it1 Collection
Looking for OG IV Military​

Date wise?

- July 14th
- July 21st
- July 28th
- Aug 11th

my vote is still with the second weekend (6th,7th,8th)

but if its between one of those dates then the 14th.

416 And 250 Canada

^amazing scene, check out all the alley shops
you'll find MAD OG heat

lol not only shoes but greece is straight beautiful in general, hit the beach
416 And 250 Canada

how the @#%$ did i not mention the bitties?

you're gonna have a good trip

I'm down, I need to show my face at one of these summits.

July 28th works with me. Anytime after is good too.

Indeed we do need a summit, although a sneaker showcase can be left at home. We can showcase our skills chillin, smoking, drinking,ballin, cheerleading or whatever people do these days to pass the time away.

BBQ is also fine for those that eat meat, I for one don't.

I think the CNE would be a great place to have the summit, Its close to downtown, BBQ is possible there, and of course ball.

Anyways I'm already there waiting for heads to show up to start.

do any of you mind if im 16? if you guys do, just tell me striaght up so i dont interrupt...
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

lol ^^ no comment.

do you eat fish? what about sweet potatoes? corn? bbq doesnt necessarily gotta be meat... although ya meat was what i meant when i brought it up :tongue:

sneaker showcase would be optional, peopel that wanna bring a few pairs to show off wouldnt be a hassled and i dont see no reason for it not to happen.

Ex would be very convenient and its somewhat walking distance from LS and GDFT and the rest of downtown.

peace
416 And 250 Canada

Back
Top Bottom