[| -- Toronto NT SUMMIT IX 'It's Showtimeeeeeeee' -- |]

alright i think its confirmed, weekend of july the 7th, date TBA.

now we just gotta figure out ideas and location.
416 And 250 Canada

Looking For DS Chicago Xs size 9-10.5

someone said ball and bbq somewhere? that would be cool if it can be organized and enough people show up. if anything, it has to be outdoors and involve ball at the very least. no need to waste the good weather by being inside.
______
WE GROWN.

Quote:
someone said ball and bbq somewhere? that would be cool if it can be organized and enough people show up. if anything, it has to be outdoors and involve ball at the very least. no need to waste the good weather by being inside.
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

well which date would be best the friday saturday or sunday?

again vote one even if ur good for all of them

Friday 6th - 0
Saturday 7th - 1 (Mellowg)
Sunday 8th - 0

416 And 250 Canada

saturday for me..

talk to troopers, maybe he can hook up the gym again.

and if someone can bring their bbq and set it up outside that'd be awesome

then we can just pay a set fee to cover gym and food costs..

if y'all wanna do the heat check sneaker battle a lil different..here's an idea:

lets do it by area...people just bring whatever heat u wanna bring and organize NTers by location

ex: downtown NTers bring their heat, North York NTers bring their heat, scarborough NTers bring their heat.. etc

each team can appoint a judge...judges go around and determine which area has the most heat..

i guess i'll go with 7th
not minding 6th at all tho.

nah i never ever rocked exco, bought exco, knew kids that rock exco, had friends that rocked exco. NEVER ASSOCIATED with exco NEVER -Trev aka Dr. hell No.
Team Otaku​

If it's the 7th then an agenda needs to be done already, I usually say a month away gives enough time for people to schedule themselves, the 21st or the Saturday before that I think is better.

Hek, Matt want to come together and get it going?

Sure, i'll help anyway i can. I'm workin full time this summer so i don't have as much time. but i'll pitch in anyway i can..

so who here is from north york? who's gonna rep for us in the sneaker battle? so far its only me and 2nice...and we STILL gonna take it.. :rolleyes
eyes.gif

whatsup trueblues..haven't seen u since the summit that one time..whats new with you?

well we gotta define each boundary
416 And 250 Canada

Quote:
so who here is from north york? who's gonna rep for us in the sneaker battle? so far its only me and 2nice...and we STILL gonna take it.. :rolleyes
eyes.gif

:rofl:
roll.gif

...Matt...don't bring me into your shenanigans...I already told you I'll be rocking my quickstrike flip flops...Too hot out here...

whoever wants to rep for mississauga,I can let u guys borrow my v v worn hakeem spaldings and hyperstrike pro keds

well Q you hektor an matt gonna plan this? i want in i gotta make my presence known to the NT fam.

btw where would highpark be situated? downtown? or west end.

peace
416 And 250 Canada

C'monn you guys please don't make it on July 7th.. Y'all know I'm down for it but not on that weekend, especially THAT day.

It'd be great to see you guys again. Haven't connected with 80% of y'all since the last summit x Sneaker Pimps II.

Like Q asked, what's the schedule like? From past summits, there were a lot of "promised" things that never happened. So let it out on the table.

Boombox?
CD's?
Food?
etc. etc.

It seems that people have the ability to bring a million to one basketballs, but the inablity to organize or delegate tasks. But that's just my opinion. It's not a problem for me to contribute just lemme know ahead of time.

I'll bring the burgers! lol.

or are we doing the after dinner flex like last time? meh

if you see me then see me.

R.I.P
Dwayne Lloyd
Omar Mcleod
Jason Huxtable
Justin Shepherd​

agreed^^^^ 7th is my sister birthday...but i am coming down from montral that weekend...

im up for the 7th.. and i think dimsum's idea is pretty cool..

anyone from r.hill or markham???
i wouldn't mind TRYING to contribute to that.. haha ..

we're about 2 weeks away with no location and no real definition on whats gonna happen we should probably finalize whats gonna happen by this week so people can got off work and be able to attend or move it back to the 2nd weekend of july

Back
Top Bottom