[| -- Toronto NT SUMMIT IX 'It's Showtimeeeeeeee' -- |]

can anyone book a basketball court with floor space as well for im guessing.... 10-20 people on july the 14th?
416 And 250 Canada

Looking For DS Chicago Xs size 9-10.5

so what is this thread dead and all summit ideas done or whats going on? can anyone rent a basketball court with floor space for the weekend of july 14th?
416 And 250 Canada

I can do Saturday or Sunday...

I can't do the 21st as I have a tournament (probably dimsum1 will be playing with me as well)

I might be going to NYC with INQMND fam as well another weekend before that.

So is everyone down for the 7th? Worst comes to worst we have a lil' meet up at CNE courts and just chill and ball...

Unless Hektor/Matt can get that court up in North York like last time so we can do a lil' competition and other stuff with the stage/tables/gym in addition to ball. BBQ might be a bit of a hassle with bringing a grill and splitting food costs and such and people eating/not eating so I'd say whoever wants to continue to hang out should all go together and find a place to eat afterwards, I'm sure rides can be accomodated as needed when we are there...

Next weekend the 7th then? Hek can you look into the court?
www.inqmnd.ca​

Here's a list of people in this thread who have showed interest or semi-confirmed...please confirm if you can make it for the 7th or 14th or both and I'll update the list.

bobby analog - 7th ok, 14th maybe
diplomat tdot
goosebear10
mellowg
MEGAMAN X5
True Blues
rjurdv
jolly2
Apocalypz
xxx dOubleO xxx
gizzy gotti
Troopers LS
OUTKAST2
kash4545
goldhawkickz13
kickus
beeniemon
AysiX
teddy jam
sobe it1
Tdotz 2nice
Khonfruntashun
ferndaburn
SupremeApe
BlackMomo
dimsum1
BrOwNiN187
fenixconnexion
homi29
Isip
Patrick Banh
ussjme
jazziebreakk
pookieman :lol:
laugh.gif

LADY J23
Milhouse VanHouten05
Kobetafr

Couple of heads who I see on NT Canada or know but haven't posted in here yet:

sole on ice
nkwu11
Carlos Tevez
Freshsince1982
jordan23mike23
sixfoot nathan
bautista undefined
zooyork1116
Supreme13
The Above
funkdoc 3000
instaPUMP
Karl Kani Kicks
5tan
Sean Price
wttm
asiatic204
jmedora
mcpoet20
cquan
miguelfrancis
messedupboi
ohBURRRRR
kckh
Khaddie
23kickz
sean loves shoes
peteyk 420
ciseOne
yungneedem
bearnpig

also would like to extend an invitation out to local shops if they wanna support or even just come out to the summit to rep their store and show love to some of their loyal customers who are also NT'ers/ISS'ers/HB'ers...

GDFT
Livestock
Da Zone
$tolen Riches
Capsule
Adrift

Last but not least...

3Canada :nerd:
nerd.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
www.inqmnd.ca​

yo we can rent out the party room under my condo its got pool tables etc anyways but we need to book soon and its 125 to rent out problem is-its in mississauga and for whatever reason there is no bbq grill we need to bring our own.

danny, why's my name so low in the list?

i'm good for whatever weekend, except the one that danny can't make it cuz i'm playin in a tourney with him..

that gym that hek is able to get was pretty good..gives us a place to do our business u know?

and yeah like danny said, afterwards whoever wants to go eat n chill out can do so.

the reason i held the vote before was so people could voice their opinion on the date, as far as i know most people were still ok with the weekend of the 14th, and as stated before by many the 7th is too soon to book things.

i am good for both weekend soulize

i also prefer the 7th but realistically i agree because at the rate we all take initiative we wont have @#%$ planned by then.

i like goosebears idea with the party room, if there are over 20 people thats like 6 bucks each and as for food, we can have everyone bring their own steaks/burgers etc. that way food costs wont be split and people that eat more can pay for the amount they want to eat. (thats providing we get a grill)

goosebear does your condo have a gym with courts?

416 And 250 Canada

ok lets see who has a car and is willing to pick up/drive others.

if most people have cars and are willing to car pool a few people then travelling wont be as bad. if alot of people are relying on ttc to get to the summit then places like sauga are kinda impossible.

what i think would be good is to start off at goosebears party room to meet people or catch up with old friends, shoot some pool hang out an what not, then if people are down to ball, we drive downtown for abit of ball then bbq then we just hit up downtown stores like gdft, LS etc...

the only problem i can see with my idea is its alot of travelling. especially from those in east end to sauga.

anyone got a condo with party room/pool tables an entertainment in the downtown area?

416 And 250 Canada

I'm down, preferably the 14th. The 7th is kinda busy for me already, but I still want to show face.
-------------------------------------------------
Looking for: 8-8.5 De La Lows , 8.5-9 PL/non Purple Avengers & 8-8.5 Jordan XVI

TEAM RAPTORS
nba playoffs. win or go home. where legends are born.

im def down for whatever . really wanted meet some people on NT, this would be my first

im down for any date, just has to be on a saturday...weekdays and sundays are always packed for me.

^ im with him, i havent been posting much.or at all on NT mostly on ISS toronto thread as n0cturnal

i am down for which ever date set. hack, even if we have one in 7th and another one in 14th right the way i don't mind.
i could already image Q pushing(or even give me a punch) me saying where the F have i been when i see him...lol

nah i never ever rocked exco, bought exco, knew kids that rock exco, had friends that rocked exco. NEVER ASSOCIATED with exco NEVER -Trev aka Dr. hell No.
Team Otaku​

14TH!

HEK, wha pop?

the rate of this thread, we're either gonna have an incredibly unplanned event or a postponed event.

btw, who in the blue blazes is organizing this?

Buhloone Mindstate.

R.I.P
Dwayne Lloyd
Omar Mcleod
Jason Huxtable
Justin Shepherd​

Well right now I guess it's a committee trying to get things started of me, q, mellow, matt and hek...seems like the only cats trying to get it going or wanting to arrange a place for us to ball at. Hektor already has said he can get that same old court, we just gotta give him the nod and he'll look into it but we don't even have a date for him yet..

I bet everything won't get set til like end of july at this rate...
www.inqmnd.ca​

I vote for august ahahahahahaha at this rate its gonna be a minute before anything gets organized.I put in the option to rent our party room but problem is there isnt any basketball courts around here and its in mississauga and you gotta bring your own grill which sucks.I like the idea of a regional sneaker competition by city but again thats gonna be rough because you really gotta get people to commit.I think it would be best that we pick a venue close to downtown since people are gonna want to go hit up all the downtown stores after the basketball/sneaker comp.

i personally really like the party room idea, its more social friendly, of course we need to encorporate bball but when playing bball you guys arent really socializing except probably @#%$ talkin to each other :lol:
laugh.gif

all we need now is to find someone with a condo downtown/north york (near the court troopers can get) that has a party room.

who here DOESNT have a car? again if we can arrange some car pooling then i wouldnt really worry as much about missioning because i know there are troopers (no pun) in this crowd that drive down stateside just to buy a pair of shoes. plus if we wanna make this work then people are gonna have to make an effort also.

i for one do not have a car anyone want to pick me up :lol:
laugh.gif

416 And 250 Canada

hektor an q you guys in here? i think hektor should go ahead and try and book the court for the 14th. dunno if u danny already got in contact but ill try an get at you on iss.

416 And 250 Canada

im up for any date.. although i know for sure i'll be free the week of 6,7,8... as for the 14th i would try and make it down..

hey dimsum1 at least ur on the list... then again.. im don't post on here enuf or at all

Back
Top Bottom