[| -- Toronto NT SUMMIT IX 'It's Showtimeeeeeeee' -- |]

DYNAMICS

formerly diplomat tdot
:lol:
laugh.gif
It's Mid '07 and not one has been done yet, from 2002-2006 there's been at least 2 a year.

Let's get the ideas out and a date planned a month from now.

no show for me unless its in july :frown:
frown.gif

416 And 250 Canada

Looking For DS Chicago Xs size 9-10.5

Yea...lets make this happen ...really...~~
FS: Air Huarache 2k4 All-star sz11. Melo 1.5 White/blue sz11, Nike Supreme Delta Force White/white sz11...They are all Brand new DS...

~~"The sky's the limit. I don't think God limited my talent. He gave me talent and it's up to me to try to keep getting better. I don't know how good I can be, but I know I can be better than I am right now."-AI.~~

lollllll

Ok how about second weekend of July (the 6th, 7th or 8th?), let's all go to hoopdome to ball...there, there's a start for location and time....

feel free to add and change plans and events...
www.inqmnd.ca​

I'm in for everything... But I got summer school, so that might interfere with some stuff.
TEAM CANADA​

FINALLY somebody is taking charge and organizing a SUMMIT...

I'm good as long as I don't get a more important engagement...

FOR SALE AF1 Priority Philippines Inside/Out sz 9 DS LOOKING FOR Lebron SVSMs sz 9 - 10 DSdOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

Well I say the weekend after Canada Day weekend or the next week.

ill be in the city first week of August........im gonna be meetin up with Freshsince1982 (joey) and i think we r gonna hit up some outlets, but a first ever summit for me would be cool
TeamLakersMember #24, please don't trade odom

weekend after canada day is good :D
happy.gif
, thats the weekend soulize was talkin bout.

hoopdome sounds good but i definitly would want to see a sneaker showcase sort of thing incorperated and im down for the gdft/ls invasion afterwords.

if the weather is nice there should be somthing outside... someone bring a bbq and let throw some steaks on the grill :lol:
laugh.gif

416 And 250 Canada

Looking For DS Chicago Xs size 9-10.5

- BBQ
- Basketball
- Sneaker Showcase w/ Prizes.

????? Add other ideas.

lets get some females in cheerleader fits to rock kicks while we play ball!

for real though if y'all need any help or links from me just holla!
2000 Til...
June 15th
State Theatre

I'm in for anything.

I'll be there, anywhere.
formerly "OUTKAST", I am still OUTKASTED!

Back
Top Bottom