Toronto NTers: Who plays basketball at the Metro YMCA?

who plays basketball at the Metro YMCA? (yonge/college)
WTB: LRG "unbuckle my buckle" belt buckle and Jordan XVII suitcase

F/S: 4th generation 20gb Ipod silicone case, blue, $20 shipped, msg me for details!

Shout out to the YMCA in Brampton.. Weekday mornings its like your own personal gym.. :lol:
laugh.gif

I played pick up at the Metro YMCA once a few years ago. Everyone kept trying And1 Streetballer moves. I literally just stood there scratching my head from 5 minutes as the guy I was defending tried to fake me out with the stupidest moves ever. Never went back again.

LMFAO^^ that was a few years ago, things have changed lol, come at the right time, and theres the sickest players there who play real pick up and dont pull and1 moves or anything

F/S: 4th generation 20gb Ipod silicone case, blue, $20 shipped, msg me for details!

^^^Agreed...I play ball there on the regs and theres good runs a lot of the time (tuesday, thursday nights, etc.)

yo darius we shud ball sometime soon, which days you go usually? and what shoes you ball with haha

Im there usually on tuesday night full court runs, and sometime thursdays...I wear white/red Shox Lethals loll...6'5", white...if that helps loll

aw damn can't make it at those times, im only in high school haha so i got work 2 do and im tired, i just usually go right afterschool til 5 30ish or friday nights sometimes

you're daily at the metro Y? what time do you usually go at? and what ball shoes you wear lol?

Back
Top Bottom