Toronto Raptors 2010-2011 season thread...

He is what he is, he's improved his help defense a bit, but is still a terrible rebounder. Son can fill it up though in like five different ways. Still better than LaMarcus Aldridge and cheaper.

Raptors are down 37-16 with 2 mins left in the 1ST QUARTER
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Raptors down by 16 at home to the Warriors
laugh.gif

They've got Charlotte at home on Wednesday followed by two guaranteed losses on Friday and Saturday @Orlando and @Miami.

We could be on our way to a 1-9 start to the season
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

lottery-balls431.jpg

1244980638_jay-triano.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Raptors down by 16 at home to the Warriors
laugh.gif

They've got Charlotte at home on Wednesday followed by two guaranteed losses on Friday and Saturday @Orlando and @Miami.

We could be on our way to a 1-9 start to the season
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

lottery-balls431.jpg

1244980638_jay-triano.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This is the first time I've seen the Raptors play or payed any sort of attention to Reggie Evans but Jesus, Mary, and Joesph is he embarrassing on offense.

This is the first time I've seen the Raptors play or payed any sort of attention to Reggie Evans but Jesus, Mary, and Joesph is he embarrassing on offense.

Where can I find some lower bowl CELTICS (Novemeber 21st) tickets.. reasonably priced. Damn these tickets are expensive.. Help

Where can I find some lower bowl CELTICS (Novemeber 21st) tickets.. reasonably priced. Damn these tickets are expensive.. Help

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

Craigslist. Good luck finding them reasonably priced though, they are always expensive.

Craigslist. Good luck finding them reasonably priced though, they are always expensive.

bargs averaging 4.9 rebounds as the franchise guy.

star...shining... so brightly.... can ....barely..... look.

bargs averaging 4.9 rebounds as the franchise guy.

star...shining... so brightly.... can ....barely..... look.

Anyone in Toronto know where I can get a Celtics player t-shirt besides Champssports (They only have Rondo and a generic)?

Anyone in Toronto know where I can get a Celtics player t-shirt besides Champssports (They only have Rondo and a generic)?

Check all those sports apparel stores on Yonge Street north of Dundas Street.

Check all those sports apparel stores on Yonge Street north of Dundas Street.

I know i've been blowing this thread up, but I'm heading to Toronto (from Buffalo) with my girlfriend on Saturday and then going to the game on Sunday. We're staying on Yonge Street. I've been to Toronto before, but does anyone have any suggestions of what I should do while visiting?

I know i've been blowing this thread up, but I'm heading to Toronto (from Buffalo) with my girlfriend on Saturday and then going to the game on Sunday. We're staying on Yonge Street. I've been to Toronto before, but does anyone have any suggestions of what I should do while visiting?

Back
Top Bottom