.:: Toronto Raptors @ Miami Heat - Nov 19, 7:30 EST ::. Vol. Homerism

Heat by 78.
Because thats the un-biased pick apparently.

No idea if Calderon is playing or not.

Well, they beat us in Toronto & were 4-1 @ home, might I add wade avg 30+ in the 3 triple A, so i like are chances...
tongue.gif

looking for bosh and o'neal to have another stellar outing. if we dont turn over the ball 20+ times for the third game in a row and not let the heat shootover 40% from beyond the arc i like our chances. perimeter defense ftl
tired.gif

Originally Posted by brrraptors

looking for bosh and o'neal to have another stellar outing. if we dont turn over the ball 20+ times for the third game in a row and not let the heat shoot over 40% from beyond the arc i like our chances. perimeter defense ftl
tired.gif
Aint that the damn truth.
Come back Jose!

We need to roll with the bigs again this game. Thats the only way were going to pull this out.

Its gotten so bad that I fully expect a total of 10 points from our perimeter players, going along with 20 turnovers and 5 assists.
Of course, without Jose.

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

looking for bosh and o'neal to have another stellar outing. if we dont turn over the ball 20+ times for the third game in a row and not let the heat shoot over 40% from beyond the arc i like our chances. perimeter defense ftl
tired.gif
Come back Jose!

We need to roll with the bigs again this game. Thats the only way were going to pull this out.

Its gotten so bad that I fully expect a total of 10 points from our perimeter players, going along with 20 turnovers and 5 assists.
Of course, without Jose.
thats what i dont get. we get off to a good start with early buckets/boards from andrea and JO even before bosh got it going last night. up untillate 2nd quarter JO was simply that much superior to howard on both ends of the floor. then it all just falls apart.. jacking 3s, taking tough shots in thelane, no more pick and roll, no inside-outside game. that part is so frustrating to watch because just before that you were doing something that workedfantastic in your favor why abandon it!

tired.gif
Come back Jose!

Of course, without Jose.
thats what i dont get. we get off to a good start with early buckets/boards from andrea and JO even before bosh got it going last night. up until late 2nd quarter JO was simply that much superior to howard on both ends of the floor. then it all just falls apart.. jacking 3s, taking tough shots in the lane, no more pick and roll, no inside-outside game. that part is so frustrating to watch because just before that you were doing something that worked fantastic in your favor why abandon it!

Answer:
brrrraptors's sig:

FIRE SAM MITCHELL

Thats the reason why. Safe to say we are the worst coached team in the league.
Or how about this quote from last night's game
Sam Mitchell said:

They just made shots.

No, they didnt "just make shots"
We turned the ball over twenty @@%#%+ four times. Thats why we lost.
Learn to admit our damn mistakes, and work on them for crying out loud. Wrong place and time to experiment in game with our perimeter. Our post game is thebest option to win games. A person with a negative basketball IQ would be able to figure this garbage out.

I could get into a full heated discussion about this, but in doing so, Im a homer for my team apparently.

I think the Raps got this tonight

and wow we really need Calderon to come back,,Roko(I know its his first season) is horrible.

Heat by 78.
Because thats the un-biased pick apparently.
laugh.gif
@ Raps fans getting salty because others have said they're becoming NT's biggest homers.
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

I think you guys will be alright tonight as long as you turn this into an inside game: not enough size along the Heat frontline to deal with O'Neal, Bargsand Bosh for 48 minutes if they're playing assertively.

good start. thats all im sayin coz we all know how raptors have been in the second half of games. bargnani feelin' it early on
smokin.gif

What is Beasley's problem? Stop hacking people!!! He played like 14 minutes last night because he was hacking people. Looks like it's going to bethe same garbage tonight.
tired.gif

looks like bargnani's sinus was never the problem. Inconsistent scrub performances as always. I wouldnt be shocked with 20 points or 0. Nothing makes memore dissappointed than watching this guy play. He pains me the same way vince painss me. YOUR SO TALENTED. why dont u use your talent. No seven footer has hisoff the dribble not even dirk. Hes a good passer too. Too bad he'll never be an allstar

I expect another big game from bosh who in gods name is guarding this guy on the heat? haslem???

i say raps by 10 if calderon plays.... and by 2 if he doesnt

ahaha nah man i really feel like that. Vince was the same way when he stopped giving a !+$%. Its just that feeling in your stomach, when your watching araptors game thinking bargnani is on the bench but hes actually on and not doing anything... just kinda jogging around all over the place. I learned my lesson.talent does not equate to success at the pro level. Hell i have more faith in new yorks euro and his bad back than this scrub.

With that said this is a huge game for the raptors. Dissappointing record after a great start. They need to get back on track and it starts with an undersizedteam like the heat. Will solomon is a ******

I love how quickly y'all turn on will, he's playing out of position in a completely different league there is going to be ups and downs.

indifferent.gif
at the Raptors over passing the ball.

Back
Top Bottom