Total pairs of shoes you own

DAMN! you guys got a lot of shoes. i have 8-10 pairs
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson - IT'S UPSET TIME BABY

quality over quantity

enough said
JB: Its better to burn out then to fade away
KEEP IT REAL!​

I've never had anymore then 50 at one time but I have a little over 20 right now but I am trying to get it down to like 12 if I can......
- Fong$tarr

E-mail: Fongstarr@hotmail.com
TEAM WARRIORS WE BELIEVE

Quote:
Check buy/sell soon for a bunch of size 8/8.5's :wink:
wink.gif
:D
happy.gif

sell me your supreme blazers :b
tongue.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

Wanted: Atmos am1(cement)8.5, atmos af1 8, 3m snakes 8, supreme blazer(red) 8.5.

I'm in the process of selling some of my collection. i'm @ about 100+, but a month ago i was probably around 130+.

Around 40ish . . . I'm prolly gonna fall back until next year and go srtong towards the triple digits . . . When I think about it there arent really THAT many shoes I want . . . I was hypebeastin for a while . . .
:::Spits On The Floor, Ice Grills & Gets In A B Boy Stand:::
I'm the T.alk O.f N.ew Y.ork, You a coversation thats DONE man

i got around15 pairs now. after awhile i get tired of a pair and end up sellin them to get something else.
JayMosEnvied

although i don't have that many, i dream of getting it down to 40 pairs. that would be so much better. at this point though, getting me to sell stuff is like trying to pry a big rock out of a crackhead's hand.
4L8O15S16T23!42​

If y'all so called trying to get down on the shoe count, give them away to me or some kid who can't afford them.

I was at 57, gave some away so I'm at 37.

Still trying to reup.

TEAM OAKLAND A'S
x TEAM MOLLYWOP​
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

60 something but I'm definitely going to sell a bunch and hopefully cut it down to 30ish.

Back
Top Bottom