Totally blowing it UNAPPRECIATION Vol. YNS

I beat myself more over blown oppurtunities then failed test.................damn my priorities suck.

• [color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]I was sooo drunk at some party that i found out the next day some girl was tryna carry me to her room, but my dude thought it was a good idea to stop her[/color]
  • [color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]i had a drunk girl riding my leg but i was too busy playing cod4, that i just told her later. Had her in my bed but at that time she sobered up and went to sleep in her room[/color]

I used to blow op's when i was about 14, 15, because i couldn't read the signals i was getting from chicks.
But now? never.

Originally Posted by awwsome

I used to blow op's when i was about 14, 15, because i couldn't read the signals i was getting from chicks.
But now? never.
Yeah. I don't plan on doing this ever again. The moment I get a chance, I'm making my move.

Originally Posted by henz0

Yep. After a party one night, this girl who was a friend of a friend rode back in the car with us and let me boy know she wanted to stay with me for the night, unfortunately for me I had no knowledge of this because i was FINISHED... _ said I got out the car at my house with my pants at my ankles and they was trying to let me know what the plan was but i wasnt trying to hear it
smh.gif

From henz0 ?
smh.gif
times really ARE tough in this nation
smh.gif

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

You know what I hate...

...When you meet a chick and you find out she's feelin you, but you don't find out until after and you never see said chick again.

smh.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif

Or you just find out 2 weeks before you're never gonna see her.
frown.gif
Happened to me this month.

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

You know what I hate...

...When you meet a chick and you find out she's feelin you, but you don't find out until after and you never see said chick again.

smh.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif
That is the worst feeling
tired.gif

smh.gif
Its happened too many times and I'll be the 1st to admit I'm totally clueless when it comes to picking up on signals

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

• [color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]I was sooo drunk at some party that i found out the next day some girl was tryna carry me to her room, but my dude thought it was a good idea to stop her[/color]
  • [color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]i had a drunk girl riding my leg but i was too busy playing cod4, that i just told her later. Had her in my bed but at that time she sobered up and went to sleep in her room[/color]
You turned down some P for a videogame
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

indifferent.gif
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]1st time playing it.....[/color]
ohwell.gif

indifferent.gif
ohwell.gif
roll.gif

i've faltered many times because i was too big of a bia to make the second move after getting the signal
smh.gif

indifferent.gif

dude's a gamer
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

I don't pull my meat out enough.
nerd.gif
I'm quite sure 70% of the time I'm alone with a chic gettin it poppin' could get poppin.

I'm too old for this nice guy *%$!. I should be doing more head bustin' than N.O.R.E.
smh.gif
I know what you mean
tired.gif
smh.gif

indifferent.gif
Don't be surprised, guys do this %$$ all the time.....

YO! You know... honestly,

nerd.gif
I'm quite sure 70% of the time I'm alone with a chic gettin it poppin' could get poppin.

I'm too old for this nice guy *%$!. I should be doing more head bustin' than N.O.R.E.
smh.gif

DF!!!
laugh.gif
well stated...Myself, I've missed A LOT of opportunities now that I think about it. I be so set on one chick that I don't realize sheain't worth the hassle and her slightly less attractive friend wouldn't mind blowing me. That was me ALL throughout high school... These days I justmiss chances cuz I'm too lazy to take em
ohwell.gif
. I got a young chick (17) pursuing me right now and I just don't have the energy to give a damn. I hit oncealready anyway.. meh...

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

nerd.gif

smh.gif

DF!!!
laugh.gif
well stated...Myself, I've missed A LOT of opportunities now that I think about it. I be so set on one chick that I don't realize she ain't worth the hassle and her slightly less attractive friend wouldn't mind blowing me. That was me ALL throughout high school... These days I just miss chances cuz I'm too lazy to take em
ohwell.gif
. I got a young chick (17) pursuing me right now and I just don't have the energy to give a damn. I hit once already anyway.. meh...
My friend, who is now two years out from graduating college, said his biggest regret in college was being too picky.

I think 97% of NT should take that to heart.

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

nerd.gif

smh.gif

DF!!!
laugh.gif
well stated...Myself, I've missed A LOT of opportunities now that I think about it. I be so set on one chick that I don't realize she ain't worth the hassle and her slightly less attractive friend wouldn't mind blowing me. That was me ALL throughout high school... These days I just miss chances cuz I'm too lazy to take em
ohwell.gif
. I got a young chick (17) pursuing me right now and I just don't have the energy to give a damn. I hit once already anyway.. meh...
My friend, who is now two years out from graduating college, said his biggest regret in college was being to picky.

I think 97% of NT should take that to heart.
Yup, you're absolutely correct. I had to grow outta that %+*$ man.

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

indifferent.gif
ohwell.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
that's funny

nerd.gif

smh.gif

DF!!!

pause, no +*%#, etc. but this is me 100% I need to whip it out more clearly, bc when it's out, it usually ends up "in" again
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom