Totally blowing it UNAPPRECIATION Vol. YNS

You ever get those opportunities that are gift wrapped and just fall in your lap? And then you absolutely drop the ball?
smh.gif

I'm new here but i could've sworn that you were the dude with all the gf problems. no disrespect, though. but to answer your question.. yes andUNAPPRECIATED
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Should have showed her your post count, and then proceeded to whip it out.

-10 pts for you not thinking on the ball
smh.gif

Yep. After a party one night, this girl who was a friend of a friend rode back in the car with us and let me boy know she wanted to stay with me for the night,unfortunately for me I had no knowledge of this because i was FINISHED... _ said I got out the car at my house with my pants at my ankles and they was tryingto let me know what the plan was but i wasnt trying to hear it
smh.gif

normally I can pick up on the ones that are gift wrapped with my name on them, and all I have to do is walk and talk at the same time while she does everythingelse.

I've blown more opportunities otherwise though than I care to remember at this time though, I just left the Post Your Girl post and this is a badtime
tired.gif

summer's "unofficially officially" here, I'm on my game for the summer now and I feel like I got that extra
pimp.gif
in me since this is the summer I turn 21
pimp.gif

You know what I hate...

...When you meet a chick and you find out she's feelin you, but you don't find out until after and you never see said chick again.

smh.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

Yep. After a party one night, this girl who was a friend of a friend rode back in the car with us and let me boy know she wanted to stay with me for the night, unfortunately for me I had no knowledge of this because i was FINISHED... _ said I got out the car at my house with my pants at my ankles and they was trying to let me know what the plan was but i wasnt trying to hear it
smh.gif
Sounds like me. Except nobody helped me out. Then her friend takes her home instead of staying like they were supposed to.

I'm still super heated.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

You know what I hate...

...When you meet a chick and you find out she's feelin you, but you don't find out until after and you never see said chick again.

smh.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif

when I said normally in my post...this is what I thought of.

back in HS one of my friends told me this girl was really feeling me and she was just waiting on me to say something. I liked her too, she was cute and all andwe were friends already too so it's not like it was a random chick he saw in the hall or anything like that either. Me and him were cool and all that but Ithought he was on some bull trying to catch a quick laugh off me or something(you know the type that jokes around a lot trying to get their laugh off onwhoever, he was like that type sometimes) so I never did anything. Come to find out she did like me and he wasn't lying...
tired.gif

I've seen her maybe 3 times since we graduated, we were at a C.C. 2 times and she was taking classes for the summer while I was working there, but Icouldn't leave work to talk to her, then one time at wal-mart and I got her number, but I don't know what the hell I did and didn't save it rightor something
tired.gif

And since she goes to school in Tennessee...it's a wrap(well it's been a wrap, but whenever I think of situations like this she comes up and I kickmyself again)

oh, and don't ask why I never said anything before without him saying anything, I honestly couldn't tell you
ohwell.gif

so unappreciated...I once had this bad #%% chick (with lesbian tendencies) coming by to pay a visit. I gave my roommate my phone and told him just answer it.Just as I get her to lay back on the pillows, I hear the answering machine go off with one my regulars. I hopped out the bed and snatched the thing out thewall, but it was too late. MAN SHE WAS FINE!

In hindsight, I should of just pulled the plug b4 she got there but I trusted that goofy mark. Prolly was hating cause he wasn't getting no buns. And thisshould show all of you why you need your own place.

Originally Posted by wanksta23

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

damn that sucks
laugh.gif

how about trying to find her on myspace? im guessing she probably doesn't have one?

she has a page but she doesn't log on to it anymore, no facebook(last I checked anyway, I don't use myspace/facebook anymore either)

it sucked though, but you live and you learn I guess, take the opportunities as they present themselves, you never know what's gonna happen next.

Done it before but I usually don't trip over it. Twice I've had females spend the night in my apt. when they came over to "watch a movie" anddidn't smash because I fell asleep during the movie. Then in the morning try to hit and they're like "take me home please".
laugh.gif

YO! You know... honestly,

I don't pull my meat out enough.
nerd.gif
I'm quite sure 70% of the timeI'm alone with a chic gettin it poppin' could get poppin.

I'm too old for this nice guy *%$!. I should be doing more head bustin' than N.O.R.E.
smh.gif

DF!!!

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! You know... honestly,

I don't pull my meat out enough.
nerd.gif
I'm quite sure 70% of the time I'm alone with a chic gettin it poppin' could get poppin.

I'm too old for this nice guy *%$!. I should be doing more head bustin' than N.O.R.E.
smh.gif

DF!!!

laugh.gif

Don't even want to highlight the funny part cus it would feel ayoish, but I've used that tactic as the deal sealer so many times.

These days I blow it on purpose, cus most of the chicks who throw themselves at me, I ain't trying to be be dude number 534 in their smash quota.

I'm taking a different approach to women. INS. If I can't get to know a chick, then I don't want it no more. I had an op last night and passed, custhe chick was doing waaaay too much to try to get noticed.
smh.gif

At one point, she even started backing up to me while I was talking to my cousin. I coulda just grabbed her and made my move then, but I let this other dudehave it. And when I saw that she would even get with dude, I lost all respect for her, cus he was lame.

Yea, INS. I just keep my penis on ice for the season, DNP-CD, until the postseason comes and when I need him I know he'll have fresh legs, word to Ed Davisfrom UNC. Plus, I don't think the ladies like all the basketball metaphors

i told this girl she was jus mad cause her roommate got with me first...and her roommate was in the room n i pretty much got kicked out by the girl i told thatto

smh.gif
i dont miss those sto0pid early college days

henz0 wrote:
Yep. After a party one night, this girl who was a friend of a friend rode back in the car with us and let me boy know she wanted to stay with me for the night, unfortunately for me I had no knowledge of this because i was FINISHED... _ said I got out the car at my house with my pants at my ankles and they was trying to let me know what the plan was but i wasnt trying to hear it
smh.gif

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

henz0 wrote:
Yep. After a party one night, this girl who was a friend of a friend rode back in the car with us and let me boy know she wanted to stay with me for the night,
unfortunately for me I had no knowledge of this because i was FINISHED... _ said I got out the car at my house with my pants at my ankles and they was trying
to let me know what the plan was but i wasnt trying to hear it
smh.gif

chill...... he probably faltered,......... just to know what it felt like.

Back
Top Bottom