Tourists in your city LOLOL

I just wanted to say tourists are madddd funny sometimes, especially here in NY. I mean they're always doing stupid ++*% and getting in people's wayand stuff but the funniest happened yesterday. I'm on the train coming home to Queens and there's these 2 tourists trying to go to like Times Square orsomething. These morons waited till they got alllllll the way into Queens where I get off before they realized they were in queens LOL. They had to go acrossand get on the train going back what a waste of like 20 min lol. Anyways...

any funny stories/rants you wanna let go about stupid %+* out of towners

indifferent.gif

Ugh, my job made me hate tourist lol
Bus loads of them coming in and renaming everything at my job and getting mad when we didn't understand them, read the signs dummies!

I work by the Pentagon

I am use to it

But it can get annoying when you want to get something to eat and there are millons of kids

im sorry but when every stop is a declining numbered street and then you go 6 stops deep in queens, passing Roosevelt Ave and Queens Plaza, you gotta knowsomething's up. especially with a big *!% doofy map in your hands and on the walls.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

How the hell are they supposed to know they're in Queens? That's why they're tourists.

It ain't that complicated. Anyway, not many tourists in Buffalo, Ha.

I expected to read something out of left field but this is common with tourists in ny (or for any place )

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

How the hell are they supposed to know they're in Queens? That's why they're tourists.

So if you went out of the country, say Holland you would know exactly where you are? Please

I don't mind pointing them in the right direction (if there nice about it) if there pricks, i might just point in the opposite direction.

Only thing that annoys me is when they're just in my way. Some people just don't know how to walk

lol you people are mad apologetic i guess, I thought it was mad funny

i think i was expecting to hear other funny tourist stories but its aight sorry if i offended anyone who travels often

Originally Posted by IncredibleEv

I just wanted to say tourists are madddd funny sometimes, especially here in NY. I mean they're always doing stupid ++*% and getting in people's way and stuff but the funniest happened yesterday. I'm on the train coming home to Queens and there's these 2 tourists trying to go to like Times Square or something. These morons waited till they got alllllll the way into Queens where I get off before they realized they were in queens LOL. They had to go across and get on the train going back what a waste of like 20 min seconds lol. Anyways...

any funny stories/rants you wanna let go about stupid %+* out of towners

Fixed

When I was in 7th grade we went to NYC with my uncle. I remember riding the train with a bunch of shady characters and my sister (in 4th grade at the time)looked at one of those ads inside the train and said "what's that??" pointing to the Statue of Liberty...
indifferent.gif
I felt real uncomfortable, saw dudes eyeing us up after that like"mmm, tourists..."

It's a simple mistake that some NEW YORKERS make. The last stop on the 7 is Times Square. They merely got on at the wrong side of theplatform. Being lost as a tourist is tough; even if they noticed the Queensboro Plaza sign, they could've thought the train would eventually revert back inthe direction he wanted (and he'd technically be correct). Did they know English? Have they been to NY before? Is there a subway system where they live?And if you knew for so long that they intended to go to Times Square, why not help them out?

First time I was in NYC, I got lost too taking the subway. Uptown, downtown... %+#! was mad confusing. We wanted to go to Wall St. and ended up in Yankeestadium. All good though, we got off, walked around, took pictures.

It's a simple mistake that some NEW YORKERS make. The last stop on the 7 is Times Square. They merely got on at the wrong side of the platform. Being lost as a tourist is tough; even if they noticed the Queensboro Plaza sign, they could've thought the train would eventually revert back in the direction he wanted (and he'd technically be correct). Did they know English? Have they been to NY before? Is there a subway system where they live? And if you knew for so long that they intended to go to Times Square, why not help them out?

yo all i meant with this thread was for some funny tourist stories. I guess I see this stuff more than alot of people here so I find it funnier...they weremiddle aged regular ol white folk they shouldve been paying attention i mean theyre looking at their map the whole damn time. and if youve ever been on a NYCtrain u know aint nobody helping nobody usually. especially at rush hour im just trying to sleep and get home not %#$% with nobody especially annoyingtourists. and for the record you gotta get off the train at the last stop it doesnt just turn around and go back where it came.

again sorry to anyone who took it the wrong way

Back
Top Bottom