Toyota is royally @%!!!*, your thoughts?

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

The American public has a short memory... couple of years and they'll be good to go.
Not that short - still avoiding the American cars that are on par with counterparts.  Lazy line worker stereotypes are further than ever from reality these days, quality is up, and folk still bash the home team.

Originally Posted by raburns04

The American public has a short memory... couple of years and they'll be good to go.
Not that short - still avoiding the American cars that are on par with counterparts.  Lazy line worker stereotypes are further than ever from reality these days, quality is up, and folk still bash the home team.

This ^

You can't help but to sit back and here all these comments on this thread. Its obvious that most people on NT are import lovers anyway so the bias is rampant here. Ford is about to outpace Toyota in sales and it was well on pace even before the Toyota problems. Most people on here still won't give them a sniff.

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Toyota needs to change their new slogan in light of this whole situation. Wouldn't want to mislead the consumers, right?
laugh.gif

You can't help but to sit back and here all these comments on thisthread. Its obvious that most people on NT are import lovers anyway sothe bias is rampant here. Ford is about to outpace Toyota in sales andit was well on pace even before the Toyota problems. Most people onhere still won't give them a sniff.
yep, biggest seller in da US is da F150, and its been for a WHILE.

and as far as kicking dirt on da pontiac..

http://www.youtube.com/v/XkQmVkHHceQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/XkQmVkHHceQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&

brembo brakes, corvette engine, over 400HP....yeah like i said, M type performance.

I used to work at the plant that they are going to closed down at the end of march in the bay. I wouldn't be surprised if some of these recalls came from people screwing things up cuz they're losing their jobs. Not a surprised that GM is also recalling cars which just so happened to have cars being manufactured there as well. Coincidence..... 

Originally Posted by JayAmazin

This ^

You can't help but to sit back and here all these comments on this thread. Its obvious that most people on NT are import lovers anyway so the bias is rampant here. Ford is about to outpace Toyota in sales and it was well on pace even before the Toyota problems. Most people on here still won't give them a sniff.
Considering that Ford just outsold GM and Toyota last month, who really cares if people on NT won't give Ford a sniff. Sounds like your biased to me.

And you overgeneralize way too much. Word to your Japanese taking L's thread. You are going to compare a PS3 glitch to a possible glitch on Toyota's ECUs? Where were you when the Y2K glitch occurred and some older computers failed? Did the whole world take a L for that?

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

This ^

Considering that Ford just outsold GM and Toyota last month, who really cares if people on NT won't give Ford a sniff. Sounds like your biased to me.

And you overgeneralize way too much. Word to your Japanese taking L's thread. You are going to compare a PS3 glitch to a possible glitch on Toyota's ECUs? Where were you when the Y2K glitch occurred and some older computers failed? Did the whole world take a L for that?
Your statement rests my case. I have had both type of cars so no way I am being biased, but most of the NTers in here are. Y2K was a big conspiracy in which numerous technology companies boomed. That was the same time the dot com boom happened. I am only agreeing with raburns04 that the American cars are on par with their counterparts and that people still have a negative feeling about them still. The way I see it is people here are biased towards foreign cars regardless of what problems they might have because "nothing can happen to them."(sarcasm)

This ^

Your statement rests my case. I have had both type of cars so no way I am being biased, but most of the NTers in here are. Y2K was a big conspiracy in which numerous technology companies boomed. That was the same time the dot com boom happened. I am only agreeing with raburns04 that the American cars are on par with their counterparts and that people still have a negative feeling about them still. The way I see it is people here are biased towards foreign cars regardless of what problems they might have because "nothing can happen to them."(sarcasm)
close%20door.gif

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

My friend lost his sister, brother, niece and brother-in-law... in a car accident due to their floormat/accelerator problem
smh.gif
tired.gif
indifferent.gif

I hope you are not joking or trying to be funny.
Not even trying to be funny bruh. You need to chill with all the %*%%@@% stonefaces u throwing around in this thread.

Here's what happened to my friends fam: http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2009/sep/01/answers-elusive-fiery-car-crash/
^^^condolences to your friend, brah.

i'm just right around the way too, off the 52 in Tierrasanta.

Back
Top Bottom